BY TRESEMMÉ #25 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just ...1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Reviews (1978)
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i was pleasantly surprised with tresemme! i definitely wanna try other products but here’s what i think about this one: 1) it left my hair so radiant and smooth. with my curls, it’s hard to get this need satisfied but this did it! 2) it didn’t weigh down my curls. it didn’t necessarily define my curls by it didn’t straighten them out. 3) it gave my hair some really nice volume. my curls weigh down my natural volume but this helped that need. 4) it made my hair thicker and i love that. it just felt so much fuller and it’s hard to find a product that will get that done. 5) my hair just honestly looked a lot healthier. there was shine, fullness, and volume. i felt better and looked better all around in my opinion.
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
I have struggled with my hair my whole life. I have A LOT of hair, it's thick, (it WAS curly), and now is wavy. It would always manage to get extremely tangled and nothing we tried work. Until I bought this.

I remember my parents always bought me my own separate shampoo & conditioner, because theirs always dried out my hair. Anyways, after only using this ONCE, my hair was so smooth, not tangled, & it just felt great. I've used this conditioner for about 12 years now, it's the my favorite.

I always tend to use a lot more during the summer than I do any other time. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This is my main conditioner I've been using for years. I have coarse, dry, damaged hair from coloring and bleaching. My hair is also frizzy a lot. This conditioner really brought some healing treatment to my hair. I use extra to detangle my hair. It works great as a detangler. When I condition my hair, the smooth and silky line is thin enough to use as a leave in conditioner and helps smooth down broken hairs and flyaways. I put my hair in a braid or 2 and when I take it out, my curls are perfect and my hair is silky smooth, and shiny. I keep a spray bottle of water, Moroccan oil, and this conditioner to spritz on my frizzies around the front, and my hair is ready to go. This one conditioner does many jobs. It's the mvp of my hair game. #tresemme #curlyhair
Dakota N.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
Tresemme is my go to hair care product, so can you guess what conditioner I use? That's right, Tresseme! 😂 But not just that I use the smooth and silky conditioner and let me tell you it does just that! I have been using the product for about a year now and it is easy to say I can't get enough!
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
This conditioner is a frizzy hairs miracle!!! It smells really good and literally leaves your hair feeling silky smooth! I love using it with the matching shampoo! You only need a little and trust it goes a long way! I have really thick hair and it’s super long.. I use no more than a quarter sized pump!
Megan T.
Iowa City, IA
This is my favorite conditioner. Not sure exactly what it is but tresemme shampoo and conditioners always leave me impressed. I love the smooth and silky one - it honestly does make a difference in how soft my hair is. I can tell from when I put it in, my hair is so soft and I can comb through so easily. It stays soft after you rinse it out - Definitely recommend.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Tresemme is a great drugstore brand. I personally used this particular Conditioner and shampoo. I dont use drugstore brand hair stuff anymore, but when I did this was my go to. It makes your hair soft and actually works decently. It's on the more expensive side of drugs store haircare, but I personally wouldn't use anything other than this if it's drugstore brand.
Sofia C.
Philadelphia, PA
I am currently looking for a new conditioner, so I picked this one up at the drugstore. While it does detangle my hair in the shower, I find that my hair is pretty rough and knotted by the end of the day. Bear in mind that I am very overdue for a haircut, so my hair is pretty dry to begin with. I'm hoping that once I get my hair cut and restored this conditioner is more effective.
Desiree 🍯.
San Antonio
i struggle with frizzy unmanageable hair and i also have dandruff.
this conditioner helps so much. not only does it help with my dandruff but with my damaged hair, because i bleached my ends a while back.
im completely satisfied with this product and would completely recommend to anyone with frizzy, unmanageable hair!
Terri J.
Romulus , MI
Leaves my hair feeling nice and soft as long as I don’t blow dry it. It seems as if the heat from my blow dryer is too intense because once I blow dry my hair, it feels like straw. But if I use this product and let it air dry it’s so smooth and silky I love it. It makes my hair smell really good and it is also a good price.
Rita S.
It makes the hair even more straight?
Cole V.
i have been thinking about trying this product for a while. how does it work? does it leave your hair soft? even curly hair? does it moisture?
Amanda H.
Where can I find this?
Stephanie C.
Plymouth , PA
Some conditioners make my hair look greasy. Is this that way or does it work well?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
How well does tresemme shampoos and conditioners work?

back