BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Zee Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was a staple brand in my house growing up and as a kid, i loved it. my hair was always silky smooth but as my hair has matured, i just don’t have a use for it anymore. i’ll use it if it’s around but after a while, there’s slight buildup and it loses its impact.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with the TRESemme smooth & silky shampoo & conditioner. I can go to bed with my hair wet and still wake up with it frizz free. It smells amazing and it truly leaves my hair smooth and silky. Highly recommend this product. I'm a repeat buyer.
Kayla R.
Wallace, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really keeps my hair smooth and soft when other brands just leave it feeling dry. It helps so much with frizziness and softness. I just got my hair dyed last month and it hasn’t even ruined the color!
Natalie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for about a year. It really does help make your hair sleek and shiny. My only problem with it was it was causing my scalp to over produce oils and I wouldn’t even apply the conditioner to my roots. If you have thicker hair this might be the conditioner for you. I have very thin hair some that could be the reason I started over producing oils and my hair would look oily after one day.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin dry hair, that use to be color treated (have not color treated it for over 2 years) I have used tresemme for awhile! It definitely gives you a smooth shine look doesn’t look oily! Easy to brush when out of the shower, also don’t have to use a lot of product to get it to cover your hair. It smells amazing, and you get a great salon look without the salon price!
Kay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tresemme, everything I have tried from this line has served me well. This line out performs some of my pricer hair care products! I always keep a bottle of Tresemme shampoo and conditioner on hand just in case a new product I’m trying goes awry I know I have a bottle of my favorite Tresemme product on hand to save the day.
Shannon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this makes my hair exactly what it says- smooth and silky! i have an oily scalp and this is great. and it is very affordable! i personally do not have color treated hair, but my mom does and she's used it. i'm very happy with it :))))
Sasha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ave really thick frizzy and nappy hair.  Its so hard to tame at times.  Its also so hard to find a conditioner tht helps me rather than make it worse and even more dry.  TRESemme has always been great to my hair.  Keeping the moisture in and leaving it smooth for the few days i dont wash my hair.
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like the fact that this brand is very commercialized. I don't like that they usually smell like laundry detergent. I love how it feels washing out in the shower(but doesn't every conditioner feel that way?) haha. I think you can find the same quality of this product in dollar store conditioners.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally am not a fan of TRESemme because it does nothing for my hair except clean it. It seems to be just as dry and somehow more frizzy after I use this shampoo. I love the way it smells, but I just wouldn't buy it again. Just a little disappointed with it because I love the Tresemme mousse!
member-18bd9db2d
Kissimmee, FL
does product work for all hair types? i have thin, damaged and kinky hair.
Stephanie C.
Plymouth, PA
Some conditioners make my hair look greasy. Is this that way or does it work well?
Missy M.
Schertz, TX
Would this one be a good one for super curly hair? I feel like smooth and silky would help with frizz of curly hair.
Valerie F.
Staten Island, NY
Does this product weigh down your hair?
Amanda H.