BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

Reviews (2031)
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
I have struggled with my hair my whole life. I have A LOT of hair, it's thick, (it WAS curly), and now is wavy. It would always manage to get extremely tangled and nothing we tried work. Until I bought this.

I remember my parents always bought me my own separate shampoo & conditioner, because theirs always dried out my hair. Anyways, after only using this ONCE, my hair was so smooth, not tangled, & it just felt great. I've used this conditioner for about 12 years now, it's the my favorite.

I always tend to use a lot more during the summer than I do any other time. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This is my main conditioner I've been using for years. I have coarse, dry, damaged hair from coloring and bleaching. My hair is also frizzy a lot. This conditioner really brought some healing treatment to my hair. I use extra to detangle my hair. It works great as a detangler. When I condition my hair, the smooth and silky line is thin enough to use as a leave in conditioner and helps smooth down broken hairs and flyaways. I put my hair in a braid or 2 and when I take it out, my curls are perfect and my hair is silky smooth, and shiny. I keep a spray bottle of water, Moroccan oil, and this conditioner to spritz on my frizzies around the front, and my hair is ready to go. This one conditioner does many jobs. It's the mvp of my hair game. #tresemme #curlyhair
Dakota N.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
Tresemme is my go to hair care product, so can you guess what conditioner I use? That's right, Tresseme! 😂 But not just that I use the smooth and silky conditioner and let me tell you it does just that! I have been using the product for about a year now and it is easy to say I can't get enough!
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
This conditioner is a frizzy hairs miracle!!! It smells really good and literally leaves your hair feeling silky smooth! I love using it with the matching shampoo! You only need a little and trust it goes a long way! I have really thick hair and it’s super long.. I use no more than a quarter sized pump!
Megan T.
Iowa City, IA
This is my favorite conditioner. Not sure exactly what it is but tresemme shampoo and conditioners always leave me impressed. I love the smooth and silky one - it honestly does make a difference in how soft my hair is. I can tell from when I put it in, my hair is so soft and I can comb through so easily. It stays soft after you rinse it out - Definitely recommend.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Tresemme is a great drugstore brand. I personally used this particular Conditioner and shampoo. I dont use drugstore brand hair stuff anymore, but when I did this was my go to. It makes your hair soft and actually works decently. It's on the more expensive side of drugs store haircare, but I personally wouldn't use anything other than this if it's drugstore brand.
Desiree 🍯.
San Antonio
i struggle with frizzy unmanageable hair and i also have dandruff.
this conditioner helps so much. not only does it help with my dandruff but with my damaged hair, because i bleached my ends a while back.
im completely satisfied with this product and would completely recommend to anyone with frizzy, unmanageable hair!
Terri J.
Romulus , MI
Leaves my hair feeling nice and soft as long as I don’t blow dry it. It seems as if the heat from my blow dryer is too intense because once I blow dry my hair, it feels like straw. But if I use this product and let it air dry it’s so smooth and silky I love it. It makes my hair smell really good and it is also a good price.
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I have been using this same conditioner for almost 10 years now and it’s the only thing I will buy because it works great and it’s so affordable. There’s no reason I would pay more for something else when this does all I want! I always get it at Walmart or Meijer and usually use the matching shampoo too (unless I’ve colored my hair then I get a color safe shampoo)
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
I'm not sure if it's the conditioner of this set or the shampoo, but using both of them together leaves my hair still feeling dirty. Maybe it's just my hair type, which can be prone to become oily at roots quickly. I will say I used to use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner religiously and my hair used to look fabulous, until Tresemme switched their formulas on all the shampoo and conditioner and changed this shampoo from a clear to a creamy formula. The ingredients in this conditioner also changed a lot, and they put the Moroccan oil in it. I wish I they never changed the formula, because it was much better before.
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good conditioner??
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
How well does tresemme shampoos and conditioners work?
member-18bd9db2d
Kissimmee, FL
does product work for all hair types? i have thin, damaged and kinky hair.
Alyssa C.
Spring Hill, FL
Does this leave a long lasting smell in your hair?

Walmart