Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ

I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I have a perm and my daughter has naturally curly hair that can become a frizzy mess. This is the conditioner we typically purchase and It should help you!
member-35c2f94fd
My daughters hair is a little curly and can be unmanageable sometimes, but this definitely helps!
Katie Z.
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
1 year ago
My hair isn't naturally that frizzy, but I would definitely say this helps your hair stay smooth and silky. It makes mine softer and less frizzy then it normally is, so I would imagine it would work the same for you!
Tara S.
Tara S.
Millville, NJ
1 year ago
I have naturally wavy hair which can sometimes unmanageable at times.this works wonders for my hair and leaves it soft,feeling less frizzy and manageable.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
1 year ago
This is by far the best conditioner out there in my eyes. I have tried almost every contioner out there. This conditioner tames my hair, no frizz no fly aways. Leaves my hair looking silky smooth.
Alina N.
Alina N.
Walla Walla, WA
1 year, 5 months ago
This conditioner will help more than a Tresemme conditioner that is not created for silkiness or softness. However, I think it is less effective than other drugstore brands such as Organix or L'oreal.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, this is great for frizzy hair.
June S.
June S.
Hamilton, Ontario
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes this product will help you with your frizz, I find it works on my hair which is very thick and it keeps my split ends in check as well.
Jaime O.
Jaime O.
erie pa
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes it will it will smooth it out and keep it smooth.. It's great for frizzy hair.
Karrah L.
Karrah L.
Arlington, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes I think it will help. I use this on my natural hair 4a-4b type, tightly coiled frizzy curls. I also use it on my curly extensions and its amazing for both. I think its worth a try.