BY TRESEMMÉ #10 in Conditioner

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

• does it works on curly hair  ?2 Answers
  • Have you used this brand for over a decade. or am I just that old?1 Answers
  • Is it better than the Perfect Moisture??1 Answers
Kierra D.
Linden, TN
I am a teenager with very thin and frizzy hair. I have always been jealous of friends who had effortlessly perfect hair so I began asking around. I had a friend who recommended this product and I thought "well I have nothing to lose" so I went to the store and tried this along with the shampoo. I did not expect much because my hair is never smooth unless I go to the hair salon but once I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair (using TRESemmé heat protector of course.) I was pleasantly surprised. I continued to use the product over time and noticed that my hair started to look shinier and healthier with every day that passes without leaving a greasy residue or product build up in my hair. I could not be happier. TRESemmé really does give you the salon quality without the salon price. Did I mention your hair is left smelling amazing?
Dream B.
Wonderful, Creamy and Light
I tried Perfectly Undone and it is fantastic. I also used it as a leave in and it left my hair fluffy (not frizzy), soft , well defined amd well hydrated without being greasy. This is the ONLY conditioner I can find which does this AND has no glycerin, silicones, aloe or proteins. I really hope Tresemme does not change the formula for this one!!! This is a one of a kind product. I have very curly hair which can get weighed down easily, but needs something for lots of moisture and frizz control. The best part of this product is that it does all of this and is relatively inexpensive.
Jessica K.
I have naturally straight hair, & this product definitely makes my hair feel silky smooth. But on the other hand it sometimes makes my hair look greasy when I put the same amount of conditioner every time. Just about a quarter size amount. Now it doesn't always do this to me but other than that I do love this product. It makes my hair look great and feel great every time. It also has a nice fragrance to it. I have used this for many years now and I think maybe the formula has changed. (It never made my hair look greasy back then ) but it is affordable. Can't go wrong with a great price.
Erin E.
This used to be my favorite shampoo. I used this for years. But then my hair started to get greasy more quickly and feel kind of weighed down. My stylist recommended that I switch shampoos since you are supposed to change the shampoo brand that you use every few months for best results. I wish I could still be using Trèsemme. I used to get so many complements on how my hair smelled from using it. It made my hair shinny too without weighing it down (until my stylist told me to switch). I miss using this product and am looking forward to being able to switch back to it in a few months.
Samantha A.
I'm torn when it comes to Tresemme products. As far as performance goes, they're not terrible. After using this conditioner, my hair is typically soft and shiny. But for some reason, anytime I use these products for a prolonged period of time (few days/weeks) my scalp always ends up itchy, inflamed, and I'll occasionally develop dandruff. My boyfriend, on the other hand, loves this and other Tresemme products. His hair is always so soft after he washes it. So this product definitely lives up to its name for some people!
Kiyanna D.
The product did not give the name justice. When I used this it felt to me that my hair seemed a little oily. (Even though I do use a serum for my hair after I have washed it and it's damped.) Now, that may be a reason why but still, my current shampoo (garnier fructis) doesn't seem to have that issue. I also have wave/some what straight hair. Now after I used it my hair did loose some shine and some what healthy feeling. I did loce it for that but really could have went without the whole oily feeling.
Alina N.
Walla Walla, WA
This is a solid drugstore conditioner. It is a great value considering how much product you receive. I used this product on and off for several years before I decided to invest more money into my haircare. I have thick, coarse, frizzy hair and it really does not work effectively in combating my frizz. I go to school in a dry area and will use it at there, but when I'm at home in a humid environment I opt for Organix or It's A 10.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I used this product for a while because the bottles are big so I have a large amount of product, along with a low price. However, I have read that all this shampoo and conditioner does is coat hair in a wax film? I see no difference in my hair when I use treseme products. It still feels the same compared to other brands I have tried that actually feels like my hair is smoother. Not too impressed but the price is good and amount.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
This is my go-to conditioner when what I'm using just isn't good enough anymore.  It's a staple in my bathroom at all times because between myself and my son (who has been growing his crazy thick blonde hair to donate it) conditioner is always at a premium in my house.  With the kid now a swimming instructor it's crucial to keep his hair conditioned and this does the job for both of us with the crazy thick, long hair.
Priyanka T.
A friend recommended I switch to Tresemme as I was complaining about my current shampoo/condition routine leaving my hair feeling more brittle than usual. Within one use, my hair already started feeling more hydrated and softer. I've been using Tresemme for about a week or two now and my hair is unbelievable soft and the frizz I had previously is much tamer. I love the product and can't rate it high enough.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Marie S.
Is it good for your hair?
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
Is this a good conditioner for curly hair?