BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

McKayla K.
When I purchased this product, I was excited to give it and a try, but was very disappointed. After rinsing thoroughly, you can feel a buildup on your hair and it seems like the only thing you can do to get it out is to wash your hair again. Tresemme's overall product quality has went down since the early 2000s. Do not purchase products from them.
Meagan W.
Columbus, Ohio
Purchased at: CVS
This conditioner isn’t great but it’s not awful, either. It didn’t untangle my hair in the same that the Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner did. It also didn’t provide the same level of smoothing that the Herbal Essences one did. For a similar price, I would recommend the Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Purchased at: Target
My mom bought me tresemme when I lived at home years back. As from the years back, you can see I don’t buy it. Tresemme is my least favorite because I feel like it dries my scalp out so much. I just don’t think I’ll ever buy it for myself
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
I have struggled with my hair my whole life. I have A LOT of hair, it's thick, (it WAS curly), and now is wavy. It would always manage to get extremely tangled and nothing we tried work. Until I bought this.

I remember my parents always bought me my own separate shampoo & conditioner, because theirs always dried out my hair. Anyways, after only using this ONCE, my hair was so smooth, not tangled, & it just felt great. I've used this conditioner for about 12 years now, it's the my favorite.

I always tend to use a lot more during the summer than I do any other time. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Cailin F.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this 3-4 times a week and it last me 8-9 months. The amount you get is great for the price. I love this conditioner and it’s simple scent. It is hydrating to my hair and truly does make it feel silky and smooth.
Larissa D.
Hamilton, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Smells great and my hair feels great after. Makes it look a lot smoother too, which is good because my hair frizzes easily if not tamed. Lasts me a long time as well. My hairdresser actually suggested and uses this.
Peachesss🍑 F.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this conditioner on my natural hair since I was a child. It’s all I’ve ever used and its been great to me ever since then. It’s very affordable and it’s great quality and it smells SO good
Gentry C.
Brodhead, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo does what is says its gonna do. It made my hair look so smooth and silky. Giving it that healthy shine. I would recommend for someone looking to get that silky healthy shine look
Jesa L.
Oklahoma city , OK
This is my main conditioner I've been using for years. I have coarse, dry, damaged hair from coloring and bleaching. My hair is also frizzy a lot. This conditioner really brought some healing treatment to my hair. I use extra to detangle my hair. It works great as a detangler. When I condition my hair, the smooth and silky line is thin enough to use as a leave in conditioner and helps smooth down broken hairs and flyaways. I put my hair in a braid or 2 and when I take it out, my curls are perfect and my hair is silky smooth, and shiny. I keep a spray bottle of water, Moroccan oil, and this conditioner to spritz on my frizzies around the front, and my hair is ready to go. This one conditioner does many jobs. It's the mvp of my hair game. #tresemme #curlyhair
Dakota N.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
Tresemme is my go to hair care product, so can you guess what conditioner I use? That's right, Tresseme! 😂 But not just that I use the smooth and silky conditioner and let me tell you it does just that! I have been using the product for about a year now and it is easy to say I can't get enough!
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Is this really good????
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good conditioner??