BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

👑 🐝.
Purchased at: Walmart
Do you frequently dye , straighten or curl your hair ? Did the softness in your hair go away ? Then I totally recommend this conditioner !!! With TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner , you can get your hair feeling smoorh , silky and moisturized again . Helps calm frizz or flyaways without weighing your hair down ! Leaves your hair smelling good all day as if you just jumped out of the shower . Deffitnetly recommend !!!
Christine H.
New York
This is cheap and really effective! It has a really nice smell that will linger slightly in your hair after it’s dried. It is one of the most effective conditioners I’ve tried that are on the lower price end. It also leaves my hair really straight.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Purchased at: Target
My mom bought me tresemme when I lived at home years back. As from the years back, you can see I don’t buy it. Tresemme is my least favorite because I feel like it dries my scalp out so much. I just don’t think I’ll ever buy it for myself
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
I have struggled with my hair my whole life. I have A LOT of hair, it's thick, (it WAS curly), and now is wavy. It would always manage to get extremely tangled and nothing we tried work. Until I bought this.

I remember my parents always bought me my own separate shampoo & conditioner, because theirs always dried out my hair. Anyways, after only using this ONCE, my hair was so smooth, not tangled, & it just felt great. I've used this conditioner for about 12 years now, it's the my favorite.

I always tend to use a lot more during the summer than I do any other time. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Jesa L.
Oklahoma city , OK
This is my main conditioner I've been using for years. I have coarse, dry, damaged hair from coloring and bleaching. My hair is also frizzy a lot. This conditioner really brought some healing treatment to my hair. I use extra to detangle my hair. It works great as a detangler. When I condition my hair, the smooth and silky line is thin enough to use as a leave in conditioner and helps smooth down broken hairs and flyaways. I put my hair in a braid or 2 and when I take it out, my curls are perfect and my hair is silky smooth, and shiny. I keep a spray bottle of water, Moroccan oil, and this conditioner to spritz on my frizzies around the front, and my hair is ready to go. This one conditioner does many jobs. It's the mvp of my hair game. #tresemme #curlyhair
Dakota N.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
Tresemme is my go to hair care product, so can you guess what conditioner I use? That's right, Tresseme! 😂 But not just that I use the smooth and silky conditioner and let me tell you it does just that! I have been using the product for about a year now and it is easy to say I can't get enough!
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
This conditioner is a frizzy hairs miracle!!! It smells really good and literally leaves your hair feeling silky smooth! I love using it with the matching shampoo! You only need a little and trust it goes a long way! I have really thick hair and it’s super long.. I use no more than a quarter sized pump!
Maria S.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I like tresemme products the best because they work the best. It does leave my hair very smooth and has a great smell. It takes out the frizz and I highly recommend it.
Vivian O.
santa ana
This conditioner makes your hair smooth and silky really really smooth i mean you girls should try its the beat leave on about 3 minutes in the shower for beat results
Megan T.
Iowa City, IA
This is my favorite conditioner. Not sure exactly what it is but tresemme shampoo and conditioners always leave me impressed. I love the smooth and silky one - it honestly does make a difference in how soft my hair is. I can tell from when I put it in, my hair is so soft and I can comb through so easily. It stays soft after you rinse it out - Definitely recommend.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Is this really good????
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good conditioner??