BY TRESEMMÉ

The TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner system delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. This advanced smoothing system with Moroccan Argan oil cleanses and helps tame unruly hair, leaving it smooth and salon-soft. This unique hydrating conditioner is light enough for daily use.

McKayla K.
When I purchased this product, I was excited to give it and a try, but was very disappointed. After rinsing thoroughly, you can feel a buildup on your hair and it seems like the only thing you can do to get it out is to wash your hair again. Tresemme's overall product quality has went down since the early 2000s. Do not purchase products from them.
Sav L.
Not gonna lie, I only found this because my boyfriend used this conditioner, and I definitely felt a little stupid as a multi-decade long-hair-haver taking recommendations from my boyfriend. Regardless, it leaves my hair super soft, even in awful hard dorm shower water.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Great for price and can be found at any mass retailer or drugstore always has coupons available and discounts however it is just an OK product for me do use from time to time however this is not my go to brand and not the 1st thing that I pick up when shopping for conditioner
Hope B.
Mebane , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is okay for someone with fine-medium hair that’s not wanting to spend a lot of money and has absolutely no damage. For, I have none of those things and this just isn’t enough moisture for me so I can’t recommend it for people with thick color treated hair.
Morgan S.
Glendale, AZ
This is a really good product, especially for the price! You get a lot of conditioner for a good price. It makes my hair feel really soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for people that are on a budget.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Purchased at: Target
My mom bought me tresemme when I lived at home years back. As from the years back, you can see I don’t buy it. Tresemme is my least favorite because I feel like it dries my scalp out so much. I just don’t think I’ll ever buy it for myself
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
I have struggled with my hair my whole life. I have A LOT of hair, it's thick, (it WAS curly), and now is wavy. It would always manage to get extremely tangled and nothing we tried work. Until I bought this.

I remember my parents always bought me my own separate shampoo & conditioner, because theirs always dried out my hair. Anyways, after only using this ONCE, my hair was so smooth, not tangled, & it just felt great. I've used this conditioner for about 12 years now, it's the my favorite.

I always tend to use a lot more during the summer than I do any other time. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Cailin F.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this 3-4 times a week and it last me 8-9 months. The amount you get is great for the price. I love this conditioner and it’s simple scent. It is hydrating to my hair and truly does make it feel silky and smooth.
maggie m.
St. Augustine
Purchased at: Target
Awesome product! Switched to this after using different brands for months and finding so much dandruff. My hair was automatically transformed after one use. Such an inexpensive but quality brand, highly recommend.
Peachesss🍑 F.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this conditioner on my natural hair since I was a child. It’s all I’ve ever used and its been great to me ever since then. It’s very affordable and it’s great quality and it smells SO good
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I was wondering if this helps if you have frizzy hair sometimes my perm is growing out from 2 years ago and I hate the frizzy parts of my hair
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily?? I have fine and oily hair but I get frizz and flyaway easily.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does anyone know if this product comes in travel/trial size?
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Is this really good????
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a good conditioner??