BY TRESEMMÉ

Protects and Holds. Our Philosophy From our origins in salons around the world, we have always been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. This Product Professional quality formula works with styling irons to provide lasting style control when creating straight styles, waves or curls as well as helping protect hair from heat damage. Use with straightening irons for sleek, straight styles or use with curli. see more...

Toni B.
Gillette, WY
Running out of heat protectant spray is the worst right? Especially on a night when you have a date? You run to the store and buy the first iron spray you see, get home to use it just to find out it isn't what you expect. It makes your hair feel even more dead and dried out. I usually love TRESemme product but this put it at a real low for me.
Stacy D.
Lincoln
I love this product only one I will use does not leave your hair greasy or feeling weighed down I have thick hair it is a good value and you get your moneys worth it does not compare to any other product ive used and I would definitely recommend to other users I also use the cream that is idenitcal to this spray liquid
Karen A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love spraying this before and after I do my curls ! I just love how it doesn't feel stiff after applying and it make my hair smelling really good and it's easy to take off in the shower.!! Also love using it wen I'm only going to style my hair for two days! Yes I would buy This product agin it is AMAZING !!!
Amber S.
Great product I've used and repurchased this product. I like how it does what it says and it doesn't make my hair greasy like other products that may be similar. I really like the smell it's refreshing almost and the scent stays with your hair which I personally like. over all great product.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
My hair sometimes has it's dry days and I also suffer from split ends, a girls worst nightmare but I've noticed that when I spray this right after I shower before I style my hair, it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth with a little bit of shine. The smell doesn't bother me all that much.
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
I liked this hair spray, I sprayed all over my hair a couple inches away after I'm done curling it and it gives it such a flexible hold. All my fly away hairs stay in tact but it can still move with out looking stiff or dry. The amazing smell it has is only a plus!
Mary J.
Austin, TX
Love this product. Every time I use this product my hair feels hydrated and protected. It never feels heavy or stiff. I have blonde ends and the fact that this spray keeps it feeling hydrated is almost a miracle. I would absolutely recommend this spray for anyone using curling irons, straighteners or hair dryers.
Jennifer E.
Mesquite, TX
I have tried this product after trying so many others to get that smooth look on my hair. it worked really well, compared to the revlon i would choose to use this again. highly effective on keeping my hair in place and styling the way i loved to. would buy again
Nicole V.
I have the worst trouble with frizz and heat damage. My hair is always beautiful until I touch it with my straightener and then it becomes dry, frizzy and "poofy" looking. UNLESS I use this product. I spray it on just before I straighten and it helps so much. It makes my hair smooth and shiny and healthy looking, plus makes my hair smell really good all day!
Mattie O.
Huntington Beach, CA
I LOVED this product. I straighten my hair extremely often and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny. Keeps my hair straight for 2-3 days and I have very curly hair that is usually not tamable. I would buy this product again. I recommend it.