BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Alexis M.
San Diego, Ca
Great product, really works. The only flaw i would say is don't spray too much when straightening or it can make your hair oily
Isamar L.
Works great, keeps hair smooth & frizz-free... Just need to be careful not to use to much it can leave hair feeling. "Crunchy"
Kira J.
Nesconset, NY
I use this basically any day I feel like the frizz in my hair is out of control. It doesn't make it greasy and it works great.
Cindy D.
I absolutely love it I can't express how much I absolutely love it I give it 10 stars if I could you should try you'll agree.
Tori B.
I use this when I'm in a rush and just stepped out the shower! It holds my curls all day and doesn't leave my hair frizzy!
Katie W.
Love this product. Works wonders. And very affordable! And it smells good. And it latest a long time. Definitely recommend
Dalton H.
Easley, South Carolina
Does what it's suppose to do and for the price it's really in a ballpark of its own. I'm just here so I don't get fined.
Jennifer D.
Biola, CA
TRESemmé smooth frizz-fighting hair spray gel it is a very effective product, does not damage the hair , I recommend it .
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
Smells great! Kept my naturally curly hair frizz free and kept my curls defined. Found in most stores and is inexpensive.
sojourn b.
Readfield, ME
I really liked this. It helped control frizz without weighing my hair down. It was a little bit too costly for me though.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.