BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Hair Gel

Alexis M.
San Diego, Ca
Great product, really works. The only flaw i would say is don't spray too much when straightening or it can make your hair oily
Alisha T.
Smelled and worked great for a short period of time.. Did not hold as long as I would have liked but overall a decent product!!
Jessica N.
Lost Creek, KY
It's a ok product ! Really don't like to use gel
Or hair spray for the fact that it can make your hair fall out of u use a lot
Kira J.
Nesconset, NY
I use this basically any day I feel like the frizz in my hair is out of control. It doesn't make it greasy and it works great.
Isamar L.
Works great, keeps hair smooth & frizz-free... Just need to be careful not to use to much it can leave hair feeling. "Crunchy"
Cindy D.
I absolutely love it I can't express how much I absolutely love it I give it 10 stars if I could you should try you'll agree.
Katie W.
Love this product. Works wonders. And very affordable! And it smells good. And it latest a long time. Definitely recommend
Tori B.
I use this when I'm in a rush and just stepped out the shower! It holds my curls all day and doesn't leave my hair frizzy!
Jennifer D.
Biola, CA
TRESemmé smooth frizz-fighting hair spray gel it is a very effective product, does not damage the hair , I recommend it .
Paula D.
Marlton, NJ
This is awesome because it keeps my hair in place better then other brands.Top notch spray for those that have fine hair.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.