BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Sadie E.
Love this especially in summer when it's humid and my hair tries to frizz up on me, I use this before and after I straighten my hair!
Dina N.
Doesn’t work too well compared to other better brands.. it just works for a little bit and it doesn’t really hold frizzy hair down..
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells so good and it helps with the frizz without leaving me greasy and oily looking. I make sure to always have this around
Kathleen C.
Hampstead, MD
While affordable I'm not sure this product really did anything for me. I didn't notice any difference when I did or didn't use it.
Sue V.
I have curly hair and when I let it loose it turns frizzy. After washing my hair I would pjt some on. My hair would not dry frizzy.
Brittney W.
Didn’t have a lasting effect on frizz but it did help for a few hours. Smell was a clean smell. I wouldn’t personally buy it again.
Maria H.
Glendale , Ca
I love the frizz fighting spray but I love the hot tools prevention spray even more! Specially sonce I straighten my hair often!
Viviana A.
houston, TX
Smells AMAZING and works great! I would definitely buy and recommend. I just think that the whole brand has really good products
Alisha T.
Smelled and worked great for a short period of time.. Did not hold as long as I would have liked but overall a decent product!!
Jessica N.
Lost Creek, KY
It's a ok product ! Really don't like to use gel
Or hair spray for the fact that it can make your hair fall out of u use a lot
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.