BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Samone M.
Works really well especially on thinner more fine hair. really holds curls and waves created with heat styling tools. i highly recommend it
Gabriela L.
St Petersburg, FL
I have somewhat frizzy hair, so when my hair is damp I spray this on and it just holds my hair's true form all day and it smells good too!
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
Tbh this product didn’t satisfy me so much. My hair still looked and felt frizzy, it had a odd smell and just didn’t do anything for me.
Karla T.
S Ozone Park, NY
Really good product and it also protects from the flat iron heat love this stuff , also really good for dry hair it mosturises hair tips
victoria G.
Premont, TX
I use it for my baby hairs on top after I flat iron ‘ I must say it does the trick ! It doesn’t leave a sticky feel I really like it !
Carola V.
Davenport, FL
Me encantó utilizar este producto para secar mi cabello ya que me ayuda a proteger mis puntas de El secado y del caliente de la plancha
Maya S.
Me encanto este producto realmente deja mi cabello sin frizz lo recomiendo a toda chica que tenga este problema con su cabello como yo
Sadie E.
Love this especially in summer when it's humid and my hair tries to frizz up on me, I use this before and after I straighten my hair!
Gloria O.
Oh my gosh yes guys this is super good ! I swear to you that buying this is not a mistake and it actually smells really really good !
Kaitlyn H.
Handles frizz really well especially for the summer. Does have a gel appearance in hair so it can get make your hair hard and crunchy
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.