BY TRESEMMÉ #25 in Hair Gel

Tannia C.
Imperial Beach, CA
Love this Frizz fighting spray! It works wonders
Especially with witch hair! I would recommend this product for everyone battle frizz on the daily
Lori G.
Orland Hills, IL
I love using this product because of the smell and it last 24hours. No, need of retouching you hair. Also, it's not to hard or harmful to the hair.
Lisa C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this product after I straighten my hair. It worked really great but I did feel like my hair got a little oily or something after i used it.
Tamron J.
Dallas, TX
It works exceptionally well keeping the hair maintain. I think you can use this product for all hair and it definitely stop the frizz in my hair.
Brittney L.
Milledgeville, GA
I used this on my coarse hair , it maintained my hair until it was time to wash , from product build up , which is normal , I love this stuff!
Lissbette P.
Chicago , IL
It works well if you’re using it as an add on after other products but if you have very curly hair it doesn’t work well to only just apply this
Savanah D.
New Baltimore, MI
I have thick an frizzy hair an this works wonders for me I have a hard time finding thing to make my hair look good an this dose the job for me
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
I did not love this product. Sorta felt like I was putting glue in my hair. Definitely need to use in small amounts to achieve desired results
Ana K.
Love the packaging my hands don’t have to get all sticky from the products. I spray on my hair when it’s damp and it makes it nice and wavy.
Marlana B.
Redding, CA
I have natural curly hair. And when the weather is dry so is my hair. The curls turn to frizz. This product helps my frizz stay under control
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.