BY TRESEMMÉ #26 in Hair Gel

Ann E.
Dallas, TX
I like to spray this to my hair once I’m done straightening my hair to maintain my frizzy hair that I always seem to get when I finish and works really great.
Lexi a.
I have extremely frizzy hair and this is the only thing that can slightly tame it. It doesn’t make all of the frizz go away, but it fights it for the most part
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Love this product , it kept my hair from being frizzy all day., no problems with it and will continue purchasing it. It also smells great and is not sticky.
Lily F.
Virginia Beach, VA
This works really well for my frizzy and thick hair! I used to use everyday once I dried my hair! Would definitely suggest it for anybody with frizzy hair.
zoe H.
Allston, MA
I’ve been on the search for a way to defrizz my hair. It’s wavy and there’s a lot of frizz action going on. I works a bit, but doesn’t get rid of it all
No complaints about this product. and let's not even talk about the smell!! smells so yummy n leaves my hair frizzy-less which is why it's my favorite
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
This product works well for someone with really frizzy hair. It keeps it styled even in humid conditions. I like more of a light hair spray personally
Itzel L.
Austin, TX
I bought this and it left a good result i have a lot of baby hairs. And when i style my hair in a pony tail they stick out but this product helps a lot
Saiyara M.
New York
This product did not make much of a difference on my wavy hair, however, it is best used on wet to damp hair, preventing the hair from weighing down.
Brittany W.
Belleview, FL
I have extremely curly hair and I pair this product with TGI Catwalk and it works wonders. I highly recommend this product to anyone with frizzy hair
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Ele pode ser usado como finalizador?depois do creme?
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.