BY TRESEMMÉ #26 in Hair Gel

Avani P.
I use this when my hair is almost done air drying but it can be picky as you can't put too much or too little of the product. Putting too much weighs it down and looks greasy. Putting too little doesn't fight the frizz
Mackenzie T.
canton, GA
This product has worked very well for taming the frizz on curly hair. A little goes a long way and it takes the curls from messy curl to smooth shaped curls. great for quick morning placement as well!
India E.
Baltimore, MD
I do not like this product for African American Curly hair texture. It leaves a funny smell in the hair and also dries the hair out completely. I still have fizz with white foam from the product.
Aaliyah W.
Flint, MI
When I straighten my hair after washing it tends to have a lot of fly always which I consider frizz so I like this stuff to control that and it doesn't make my hair frizzy
Ana O.
Anaheim, CA
I use to use the heat protection one , but it didn't really do anything , the only this I recommend from this brand is shampoos, conditioners, mousses, and hair spray !
Dominique C.
Dover
Great Product!!!! I like the way my hair holds and it lasts all night which is a plus. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheaper air product
Elianey P.
Evanston, IL
I got my tiny baby hairs and every time I hold my hair up they always stick out and I use the hairspray and it works like a charm. And its the only hairspray I use
Ana A.
Dodge city, KS
This product really comes in handy when straightening and curling my hair since my hair does have a lot of frizz
brenda s.
dallas
This product works great on your hair to keep freeze to a minimum spray your hair with it before you style it.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I am in love with this brand. Delivery and shipping is wonderful. Noting but pros from this product. No cons about it. My expectations were met with this one.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Ele pode ser usado como finalizador?depois do creme?
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.