BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Hair Gel

India E.
Baltimore, MD
I do not like this product for African American Curly hair texture. It leaves a funny smell in the hair and also dries the hair out completely. I still have fizz with white foam from the product.
Aaliyah W.
flint , MI
When I straighten my hair after washing it tends to have a lot of fly always which I consider frizz so I like this stuff to control that and it doesn't make my hair frizzy
Ana O.
Anaheim, CA
I use to use the heat protection one , but it didn't really do anything , the only this I recommend from this brand is shampoos, conditioners, mousses, and hair spray !
Dominique C.
Dover
Great Product!!!! I like the way my hair holds and it lasts all night which is a plus. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheaper air product
Elianey P.
Evanston, IL
I got my tiny baby hairs and every time I hold my hair up they always stick out and I use the hairspray and it works like a charm. And its the only hairspray I use
Ana A.
Garden City, KS
This product really comes in handy when straightening and curling my hair since my hair does have a lot of frizz
brenda s.
dallas
This product works great on your hair to keep freeze to a minimum spray your hair with it before you style it.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I am in love with this brand. Delivery and shipping is wonderful. Noting but pros from this product. No cons about it. My expectations were met with this one.
Lexi a.
I have extremely frizzy hair and this is the only thing that can slightly tame it. It doesn’t make all of the frizz go away, but it fights it for the most part
Ann E.
Dallas, TX
I like to spray this to my hair once I’m done straightening my hair to maintain my frizzy hair that I always seem to get when I finish and works really great.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.