BY TRESEMMÉ #28 in Hair Gel

Navi K.
Saltillo, MS
If you have curly hair that tends to look greedy at times then this is the product that you need to use because it frizz-free!! It doesn't not make hair hard and sticky like gel since it is in Spray form!!
Paige O.
I have super frizzy hair especially in the summer. Bad this product helps me tame it done a bit. It didn't last all day but it does help I'm not going to buy this again but I will use up what I have left
Elsi P.
Santa Ana, CA
I have quiet a few baby hairs and I use this gel to help them stay. It always works for me and I use it along with Tresemme hairspray. The price is great and it's very effective. It gets the job done. I use it every day so I will buy it all the time. This is a great product.
Jennifer W.
Riverview, FL
I have naturally curly hair that over time has went wavy. I live in a very humid state that I always have to deal with frizz. I have tried a lot of products in my years and I love how this one maintains the frizz. I love the affordability of this product as well!
Joanna B.
Lancaster, CA
My hair is thick and curly but when it gets very humid it gets very frizzy. The scent is not strong. It helps to stop the frizzyness from happening to much. Still works even if it is not 100% frizz free on my head. So I would still recommend it to others.
Tristin M.
Pratt, KS
Love it it's so great because you can use a little bit after straightening your hair djehehdndknssnkdndnsnsnskdndncksosnrpehdbkdkdndkdkeksnfhrbdjx skdjenjeissn. Skdnndjendnsk
Alice G.
Elkridge , Md
If I am curling my hurl, you bet I am using this product. I have hair that extremely straight and fine- but I have a lot of it. This means that my hair is extremely curl resistant. I have to be careful not to use too much product (or curls become crunchy), but with the right amount, my curls are bouncy and hold all night!
Lexie F.
Cranston, RI
This product actually works!!! My hair is natrually dark brown and very curly, but I straighten it a lot. in humid weather my hair frizzes up and I brought this product on a trip to Florida and my hair barley got frizzy.
Avani P.
I use this when my hair is almost done air drying but it can be picky as you can't put too much or too little of the product. Putting too much weighs it down and looks greasy. Putting too little doesn't fight the frizz
Mackenzie T.
canton, GA
This product has worked very well for taming the frizz on curly hair. A little goes a long way and it takes the curls from messy curl to smooth shaped curls. great for quick morning placement as well!
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.