BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Jerika Z.
Etobicoke, ON
Awesome for controlling your frizz! The spray is perfect for getting the gel exactly where you need it.
Courtney W.
Ottawa
Works super well ! Can't use too much of product in hair or it gets all sticky and looks greesey
Janellis D.
Doral, FL
Genial me encanta ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍 protege el cabello y le aporta brillo y suavidad. Buen producto.
Kirsty M.
Really great option to smooth out your hair. I really liked the smell and feel of this product!
Sara
This is a great product for minimizing damage to your hair from regular application of heat
Bere L.
Guabajuato México
Buenísimo para dar un acabado perfecto a tu cabello planchado o alaciado y así evitar frizz
Jo-Ann D.
Puslinch Ontario
This product works fine with my hair. I like the smell and the texture of my hair.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.