BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Hair Gel

Tania R.
CDMX
Me encanta el olor de este producto, al igual que me encanta como deja el cabello, hace muy bien su función
Veera A.
Doral, FL
Having frizz is so annoying but this product ease the stress of having frizz....it does an excellent job.
karla j.
The products of hair gel i think that are better in spray, and
It treats the hair better and works better
Courtney W.
Ottawa
Works super well ! Can't use too much of product in hair or it gets all sticky and looks greesey
Kirsty M.
Really great option to smooth out your hair. I really liked the smell and feel of this product!
Janellis D.
Doral, FL
Genial me encanta ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍 protege el cabello y le aporta brillo y suavidad. Buen producto.
Bere L.
Guabajuato México
Buenísimo para dar un acabado perfecto a tu cabello planchado o alaciado y así evitar frizz
Sara
This is a great product for minimizing damage to your hair from regular application of heat
Jo-Ann D.
Puslinch Ontario
This product works fine with my hair. I like the smell and the texture of my hair.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.