BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
I've noticed my hair having too much frizz after styling it but TRESemme' is so far the best hair spray gel that has actually tamed down my frizz plus giving my hair some shine. I recommend this spray gel to those frizz fighters! You'll love how well it does the job.
Belem D.
Bridgewater, VA
It was Great! It worked wonders for my hair! The overall appearance of the bottle is great. Compared to other brands its very affordable witch is a great plus! Like i said it worked wonders for my hair. The only improvement i could think os a longer hold.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
I have used this product before. I didn't like it. It made my hair feel hard and coarse like i had sprayed hair spray in it. It made it very stiff and hard to style. It was good priced j guess. But I'm not going to buy it again. I wouldn't recommend it to other.
Laura W.
This product is great for calming down frizzy hair it controls it but there is still fluffy bits. if you use to much it can create a gressy illusion. thats the same with most products. i recommend this for thin/fair hair not think fluffy hair.
astrid m.
Its a great product for dry frizzy hair .
Really conditions hair really manageble
Ireallt love it i decided to try it because i had tried the heat resistant one.
Its kinda pricey but its really worth it
Iwould totally buy it again . Leaves my hair really healthy feeling and soft
Erin M.
Pasadena, CA
My hair is extremely frizzy and can be unmanageable during the hot months. After washing my hair and towel drying I used TRESemme frizz fighting hair gel and styled my hair. It helped my curls stay bouncy and not frizzy while keeping my hair soft and not hard like other gel products. The trigger spray is easy and convenient to use.
Maritza G.
Escondido, CA
This product does what it says, I have long curly hair and in the summer heat my hair tends to get very frizzy and it just doesn't cooperates with me, that's the time I reach out for TRESemmé smoothing frizz fighting hair spray gel, it doesn't leave my hair hard not gely or does enough to mosturize my hair
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
Absolutely perfect for my thick disobedient hair. I swear it has a mind of its own, sometimes when it's particularly humid I fear for my life. But this product seems to sooth the beast. Thank you tresemme you're my hero.
Jailene S.
My hair after I brush it out is very frizzy and I've tried many products but my hair always seems to stay with this product. This makes my hair not frizzy all day and my hair looks amazing even at the end of the day.
Tasha M.
Riverside, CA
I have curly hair so this has been a great addition to my hair routine. Great for those days when you just don't want to wash your hair. Just get a little wet, spray smooth frizz spray, scrunch and style as usual.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.