BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Hair Gel

Analisa S.
TRESemmé Smooth Frizz-Fighting Hair Spray Gel Smells good not over powering or to heavy on the hair. Less is kinda more
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
Love this product for days when I have my hair in a bun or pony tail. It helps to prevent fly aways and keeps my hair frizz free.
a C.
My sisters have the most frizzy hair and i went to buy a product. I found this and it help so much before we go to school.
Sweetiee P.
It is okay but not that great like I expect it to be. The product does do the job like protect yor hair from the heat.
Cathy V.
Never vacation without it! Forget about worrying about humidity...a few pumps and you are frizz free for the evening!
Naomi M.
This product helps me keep the frizz down on a usual day but when it comes to a rainy day it does not help one bit
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
I used this to control my frizzy hair it does work a little bit but not to what I want. Doesn’t smell great ether
🎀Christeen.Tips🇪🇬💄 f.
El Mahallah el-Kobra
Sprayer doesnt work well, sprays hair unevenly at best and is akward to use.
Also did not hold my hair very well.
Rebecca S.
Spruce Grove
It worked for me I only used it on my ends but would use again
I didn't try it on my roots as I have thin hair
Mindy L.
Kirkland Lake
Awesome product use regularly, keeps hair smooth and Shiney , cost is good as well. I recommend this product
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.