BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Gemma L.
Love this when my hair is a bit uncontrollable. I have very long (almost to my bum) length hair and it gets very dry and frizzy. I put this threw the ends of my hair to keep it tame and its brilliant.
Stephanie G.
Scarborough, Ontario
I tried this product a few times and it helps to keep stray hairs at bay and keep my hair from being so frizzy. If you do put too much, it can make your hair stiff.
claudia v.
Son producto muy recommendados. de verdad me funcionan, sufro mucho con mi cabello pero esto me ha ayudado a resolver un poco este problemas, respecto a mi cabello.
Sarena V.
Not to bad, hold was ok and so was texture, my one problem was having to remember to rinse it off to prevent clogging after 6 time forgetting it would be clogged
Dulce O.
Mexico
With this product I control my frizz and my hair style, I would recommend this product to all my friends as it leaves my hair with a healthy and cute appearance
Noel G.
I love this product. I use it every time I blow dry ,y hair for optimal frizz control. Absolutely don't know what I would do without it.
Átina S.
Amo esse produto, ando com ele sempre na bolsa, quando sinto que meu cabelo vai começar a frizzar, eu borrifo um pouco e fica tudo certo.
Analisa S.
TRESemmé Smooth Frizz-Fighting Hair Spray Gel Smells good not over powering or to heavy on the hair. Less is kinda more
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
Love this product for days when I have my hair in a bun or pony tail. It helps to prevent fly aways and keeps my hair frizz free.
a C.
My sisters have the most frizzy hair and i went to buy a product. I found this and it help so much before we go to school.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.