BY TRESEMMÉ #28 in Hair Gel

Nissa W.
Calmed my frizz right down! Looked and felt silky smooth. Having the gel in a spray form helps to not over grease or make your hair sticky. I love the smell and how it long the smooth feeling lasts.
Krysten T.
I use this product daily now to calm down the frizz I often get as result of such curly, kinked hair! This product exceeded my expectations, with a reasonable price tag and delivering the relief I needed from frizzified tresses!
Shona H.
This is brilliant as my hair goes so frizzy after I dry it so I needed something to control that frizz the gel works so well and I would recommend and repurchase :)
Dulce B.
Tijuana
Es un excelente producto, me encanta TRESSEMÉ. Me gusta tener algún producto que controle mi cabello rebelde y esponjado. Casi no utlizo gel pero este es genial!.
Gemma L.
Love this when my hair is a bit uncontrollable. I have very long (almost to my bum) length hair and it gets very dry and frizzy. I put this threw the ends of my hair to keep it tame and its brilliant.
Stephanie G.
Scarborough, ON
I tried this product a few times and it helps to keep stray hairs at bay and keep my hair from being so frizzy. If you do put too much, it can make your hair stiff.
claudia v.
Son producto muy recommendados. de verdad me funcionan, sufro mucho con mi cabello pero esto me ha ayudado a resolver un poco este problemas, respecto a mi cabello.
Sarena V.
Not to bad, hold was ok and so was texture, my one problem was having to remember to rinse it off to prevent clogging after 6 time forgetting it would be clogged
Jerika Z.
Etobicoke, ON
Awesome for controlling your frizz! The spray is perfect for getting the gel exactly where you need it.
Dulce O.
Mexico
With this product I control my frizz and my hair style, I would recommend this product to all my friends as it leaves my hair with a healthy and cute appearance
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.