BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Jas C.
This product is great for on the go. It's an easy squirt and you just rub it on your hair and it really does down the frizz. I used to buy this when I travel in really humid climates and let's just say it's been a real life saver! I recommended this product to my other friends who have really dry and frizzy hair and it has helped them a lot.
Karlie M.
Grand Valley, ON
I use this every time i go to blow dry my hair ! My hair is natural damaged and curly so when any heat or humidity come in contact with it my hair instantly goes frizzy. When i use this stuff it keeps the frizz under control ! I would deffinetly recommend this to comeone with thicker frizzy hair !
Mireia R.
So, my hair usually frizzes when it's raining or I'm near water or it's been so long since I strainghtened it but this product makes my hair feel like silk and with no frizzing at all.
I loce it because I don't have to worry about carrying my straighting iron everywhere in my bag!
Sureily V.
The TRESemmé Smooth Frizz-Fighting Hair Spray Gel is alright. It is effective but after a while, It stops doing It's job, You defenitely have to re-apply. It does Not meet my expectaitions, but it works. I would not recommend It if You have fine hair, but if You have thick hair, You might give It a Go!
Katelynn C.
Wakarusa, KS
Love love love this stuff! It always leaves my hair feeling so good. I have brown, very frizzy hair. I can't ever seem to tame it. The scent is amazing!!85 always leaves my hair smelling so good and it stays all day.
Alyssa M.
I have very frizzy hair and I have been searching for my holy grail frizz fighting product. This product has done a great job with taming my frizz after washing my hair and I am sooo happy with this product! Definitely recommend for people who have frizzy hair after washing
Alya S.
Let's be honest this thing which you see over here is a legend i use it every single day it lasts forever saying my words I can't live without it
To tell the truth it's not to expensive but it's not cheap and for sure I will keep using this product for the rest of my life.
Nissa W.
Calmed my frizz right down! Looked and felt silky smooth. Having the gel in a spray form helps to not over grease or make your hair sticky. I love the smell and how it long the smooth feeling lasts.
Krysten T.
I use this product daily now to calm down the frizz I often get as result of such curly, kinked hair! This product exceeded my expectations, with a reasonable price tag and delivering the relief I needed from frizzified tresses!
Shona H.
This is brilliant as my hair goes so frizzy after I dry it so I needed something to control that frizz the gel works so well and I would recommend and repurchase :)
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.