BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Hair Gel

Elinor C.
Stony Brook, NY
It works really well and the best thing is it is cheap!!! Stays all day and smells good.
Shariz T.
Bridgeport, CT
It went on cleanly but after an hour my hair had so many flyaways I had to tie it down.
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
Nice for everyday quick go and scrunch type of thing love it for the beach alsooooooo😍
Haley B.
Turlock, CA
Good for getting rid of fly aways smells amazing and works wonderfully I love it a lot
Brooke M.
Good product by tressemme. it does not HD as well as I thought it would though.
Ajae D.
Kingston
Best hair product I have ever tried. I use it every day. It has a nice soft scent. It's very effective. It makes your hair stay in place all day, but when you brush it, your hair becomes
Soft and the best part is that it doesn't flake like other hair products do. I recommend this product to everyone. You can find it at Sally's beauty supply.
Nina W.
Victoria, BC
This is a great hairspray, but I didn’t find it stopped my from getting frizzy. It keeps all my hair flat and stuck down, but my baby hairs always escape and for a lovely little ring of frizz around my head. This does smell nice though.
Natascha W.
Moorends, Doncaster
This. This is awesome. It’s a nice easy spray bottle so you only need one hand. It does a great job of protecting my hair and stopping it frizzing. Even when I visited Oman (40drgrees on Xmas day!) my hair held itself, frizz free, all day. This stuff is worth every penny and more. It smells nice and doesn’t leave your hair looking greasy or wet either.
Beauty B.
Love this product use soo many times it control the frizz and make hair shine and also it very light gel work really good but hair gets oily by time but this spary is amazing and ibuse this every time when i take shower
Mima A.
At first I didn't enjoy this product but after 2nd use I was impressed how my hair didn't look frizzy which is one of "us" girls most biggest weakness. This product is good for everyone who wants to get rid of frizzy hair.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.