BY TRESEMMÉ #26 in Hair Gel

Melissa C.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
This product really helps control my frizz and it's honestly so helpful in keeping all my hair controlled
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Amazingly enough this actually works for frizz an not cost a arm an a leg !!! An I have very thick hairs
Jordan S.
Good product; very good job helping my thick hair fight against frizz in the dead heat of a Texas summer.
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
I absolutely loved this and the smell of it. It definitely helped fight frizz even in very humid weather.
Kalley M.
Beverly Hills, FL
Tames the frizzy hair as well as smelling nice. I love this product. It keeps my hair in place all day.
Taying L.
Norcross, GA
I used this when I was young. It worked really good for a while and smells good! It’s very affordable!
Chantelle  H.
Goose Creek, SC
This works really great for frizzy hair in all types of weather would recommend it for thick long hair
Heather G.
Maple Heights, OH
Absolutely love this product!! Makes me feel like I’m in a movie. Simply wonderful. Highly recommended.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I love this hairspray gel. It holds the hair in place really good. It makes curls stay for a long time.
christy b.
Painesville, OH
Light spray that does the job. Smells great and takes the frizz away without leaving my hair crunchy
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Ele pode ser usado como finalizador?depois do creme?
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.