BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I did not use this one but a similar one in a different color and I love the smell of it
Haley B.
Turlock, CA
Good for getting rid of fly aways smells amazing and works wonderfully I love it a lot
Shariz T.
Bridgeport, CT
It went on cleanly but after an hour my hair had so many flyaways I had to tie it down.
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
Nice for everyday quick go and scrunch type of thing love it for the beach alsooooooo😍
Brooke M.
Good product by tressemme. it does not HD as well as I thought it would though.
Natascha W.
Moorends, Doncaster
This. This is awesome. It’s a nice easy spray bottle so you only need one hand. It does a great job of protecting my hair and stopping it frizzing. Even when I visited Oman (40drgrees on Xmas day!) my hair held itself, frizz free, all day. This stuff is worth every penny and more. It smells nice and doesn’t leave your hair looking greasy or wet either.
Beauty B.
Love this product use soo many times it control the frizz and make hair shine and also it very light gel work really good but hair gets oily by time but this spary is amazing and ibuse this every time when i take shower
Nina W.
Victoria
This is a great hairspray, but I didn’t find it stopped my from getting frizzy. It keeps all my hair flat and stuck down, but my baby hairs always escape and for a lovely little ring of frizz around my head. This does smell nice though.
Mima A.
At first I didn't enjoy this product but after 2nd use I was impressed how my hair didn't look frizzy which is one of "us" girls most biggest weakness. This product is good for everyone who wants to get rid of frizzy hair.
Chelsea-jordyn Burns H.
tullamore
Love this product, it keeps my hair frizz free. I have black fuzzy hair and this helps keep it smooth and silky. It is super affordable and worth every penny . If you have frizzy hair I really recommend this
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.