BY TRESEMMÉ

Amie C.
inverness
I have this product and I really don’t like it the product builds up in the cap and the spray goes everywhere
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I love that this gel helps to keep my curly hair from being fizzy. It also helps make my curls stay all day.
Migdalia N.
Greenbrier, TN
I love this product it smooth out the frizz of your hair only by putting a quarter size product in your hand!
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
With naturally curly hair it's hard to find something that helps keep frizz down but this product is amazing!
Jennifer R.
Canonsburg, PA
Controla excelentemente el frizz de mi cabello. Me encanta comí me deja el cabello. Super suave y en su lugar
Cynthia A.
Berwyn, IL
I love this product it leaves my hair much manageable and with a great smell that I get complimented a lot on
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Martika Q.
Omaha
Love this hair product works amazing and really makes ur hair feeling good.. I will purchase this again!!!!
ayanna m.
Love this gel helps with my frizzy hair helps control the frizz I recommend this to those with frizzy hair
Rachael B.
Louisville, KY
Love it. I highly recommend this product. 5 stars. Definitely buy this product. I use this every other day
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Ele pode ser usado como finalizador?depois do creme?
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.