BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

Lauren D.
Mount Prospect, IL
Use this when I get out of the shower, tames my hair and smells really good and easy to apply
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! One of my go to products because of its awesome quality and affordable price!
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula, LA
This works so well against frizz and the smell is great. It doesn't leave hair feeling hard.
Courtney S.
Elkins, WV
This product worked great and smells great too! I would definitely recommend this product!
Adrian A.
Sacramento , Ca
Hard working gel. I have a lot of flyaways and this helped to keep them down. Smells good.
Mayson D.
Austintown
It does exactly what it says it does. I have noticed that it absolutely does tame my frizz.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN
I Think that there are better products but its okay not the besr but i woupd recommended it
Elinor C.
Stony Brook, NY
It works really well and the best thing is it is cheap!!! Stays all day and smells good.
E F.
I love the smell of all products from this brand! I also love the heat protecting spray.
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
I did not use this one but a similar one in a different color and I love the smell of it
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.