BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
I love the scent of this frizz control, but I feel like it doesn’t last as long as I would like it.
Melanie B.
Vancouver, WA
This product really helps keep the fly-aways down especially in the high humidity in the Pacific NW
Lisa M.
Keeps hair smooth and friz free for hours. Holds up well when it's humid out. A++++++++++++++++++
Kianna W.
Flint, MI
Keeps frizzy hair down flat! Great product. The only thing was that it didn't keep it on ALL day.
Chelsea S.
Kinston, NC
Dose wonders for my frizzy hair. Keeps the strays down and holds really well too. Great product
This helps so much with my frizzy hair when I want to wear it down the same day that I wash it!
Erin K.
Not awful. Doesn't work always in the Florida humidity but it's better than not having anything
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula, LA
This works so well against frizz and the smell is great. It doesn't leave hair feeling hard.
April L.
Findlay , OH
Great product! One of my go to products because of its awesome quality and affordable price!
Kelley Y.
Clinton Twp, MI
Helps the frizz in my hair and very good gel to keep the Curls in my hair. Very good product.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.