BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

Melanie B.
Vancouver, WA
This product really helps keep the fly-aways down especially in the high humidity in the Pacific NW
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
I love the scent of this frizz control, but I feel like it doesn’t last as long as I would like it.
Lisa M.
Keeps hair smooth and friz free for hours. Holds up well when it's humid out. A++++++++++++++++++
Kianna W.
Flint, MI
Keeps frizzy hair down flat! Great product. The only thing was that it didn't keep it on ALL day.
Erin K.
Not awful. Doesn't work always in the Florida humidity but it's better than not having anything
Chelsea S.
Kinston, NC
Dose wonders for my frizzy hair. Keeps the strays down and holds really well too. Great product
This helps so much with my frizzy hair when I want to wear it down the same day that I wash it!
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Cada qe seco o plancho mi cabello uso esta ante friz y me funciona muy bien se los recomiendo
nathalie E.
Helps with my frizzy curly hair and it actually smells really good. Fair price in my opinion
Kelley Y.
Clinton Twp, MI
Helps the frizz in my hair and very good gel to keep the Curls in my hair. Very good product.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.