BY TRESEMMÉ

Joy T.
Jeffersonville, IN
Love this spray! The bottle is very easy to use and is not greasy like most products that weighs your hair down.
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
Works great, also has a really good price point and smell, I haven’t tried a product of theirs I don’t like yet
Ashley R.
Summit, NJ
I honestly don't use this in my hair - I use it with a spooly instead of eyebrow gel and it works really well.
Asia W.
Very good product stays for a while and in hair the great amount in the bottle of sprays easily extremely good
Emma H.
Indian Trail, NC
Really helps the fly aways! I have enjoyed this but my hair did get a little greasy. other than that it is good
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I love how it doesn’t make my hair hard and how soft and tamed my hair is after use. It’s not expensive either
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
This product really works well against frizz and it does not flake up smells really good and washes out so easy
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
Not a fan of the product. I have really curly hair and the spray made my hair dry and stiff. I wasn’t happy :(
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
I am not so sure about these claims ..it didn't really help with my frizz my hair just kinda felt weighed down.
Antonio M.
Arlington, VA
As someone with thick hair, this product is soooo necessary. I can't leave my room without using it sometimes.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Ele pode ser usado como finalizador?depois do creme?
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.