BY TRESEMMÉ

Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
This stuff works, I just don't use it that much. I'm not really sure why. It's useful, but I always forget about it.
Ashleigh C.
Red House, WV
I love this spray gel! I have extremely frizzy hair and this product helps keep my hair tame though the entire day!!
Mercedes M.
Greenville, MI
Being a person with really frizzy hair, it's disappointing when I buy a product with less than satisfying results.
Chynna M.
Eva, TN
I don't really like hair spray gel but I thought I would give it another try I still don't like it even this brand
Dennyse T.
This works great for eliminating frizz. Love this product! I use this on my wavy frizzy and thick hair all the time
Tia N.
Ardmore, TN
I have naturally curly hair so friz is an everyday problem for me, but this makes all the difference in the world.
Liette G.
Ellendale
Love this product it makes my skin feel great with no harsh smell or feel! The price is always pretty awesome too
Monica H.
Perris
Another great product ! I was shooked when I used this product absolutely love it would definitely buy it again !
Joy T.
Jeffersonville, IN
Love this spray! The bottle is very easy to use and is not greasy like most products that weighs your hair down.
Angelica C.
Merced, CA
I use this before I bow dry my hair it helps it not be so frizzy .I got my mom to start using it and she loves it
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Ele pode ser usado como finalizador?depois do creme?
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.