BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Ashley R.
Summit, NJ
I honestly don't use this in my hair - I use it with a spooly instead of eyebrow gel and it works really well.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
This product really works well against frizz and it does not flake up smells really good and washes out so easy
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
With naturally curly hair it's hard to find something that helps keep frizz down but this product is amazing!
Migdalia N.
greenbrier,tn
I love this product it smooth out the frizz of your hair only by putting a quarter size product in your hand!
Cynthia A.
Berwyn, IL
I love this product it leaves my hair much manageable and with a great smell that I get complimented a lot on
Jennifer R.
Canonsburg, PA
Controla excelentemente el frizz de mi cabello. Me encanta comí me deja el cabello. Super suave y en su lugar
Martika Q.
Omaha
Love this hair product works amazing and really makes ur hair feeling good.. I will purchase this again!!!!
shawna w.
Niagara Falls, NY
This spray helps allow my very thick hair look smooth and helps tame fly aways. even during humind weather
Rita G.
I love this product its really amazing. i cant' ever see me using another product when it come to hair gel
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.