BY TRESEMMÉ #15 in Hair Gel

Joy T.
Jeffersonville, IN
Love this spray! The bottle is very easy to use and is not greasy like most products that weighs your hair down.
Luz M.
De Soto, KS
Its great works well i liked how it worked on my hair i would totaly use it again and tell my family amd friends
Ana A.
Garden City, KS
This product really comes in handy when straightening and curling my hair since my hair does have a lot of frizz
Angelica C.
Merced, CA
I use this before I bow dry my hair it helps it not be so frizzy .I got my mom to start using it and she loves it
Monica H.
Perris
Another great product ! I was shooked when I used this product absolutely love it would definitely buy it again !
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I love how it doesn’t make my hair hard and how soft and tamed my hair is after use. It’s not expensive either
Neha B.
Alameda
Not a fan of the product. I have really curly hair and the spray made my hair dry and stiff. I wasn’t happy :(
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
This product really works well against frizz and it does not flake up smells really good and washes out so easy
Emma H.
Indian Trail, NC
Really helps the fly aways! I have enjoyed this but my hair did get a little greasy. other than that it is good
Antonio M.
Arlington, VA
As someone with thick hair, this product is soooo necessary. I can't leave my room without using it sometimes.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.