BY TRESEMMÉ #12 in Hair Gel

sojourn b.
Readfield, ME
I really liked this. It helped control frizz without weighing my hair down. It was a little bit too costly for me though.
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
Smells great! Kept my naturally curly hair frizz free and kept my curls defined. Found in most stores and is inexpensive.
Dalton H.
Easley, South Carolina
Does what it's suppose to do and for the price it's really in a ballpark of its own. I'm just here so I don't get fined.
Ana S.
I love using hair products that protect my hair from heat and that hold my hair well after styling. This product is it!
Malissa T.
This product is great at taming the frizz in my hair. It doesn't take very much product to use when styling your hair.
Ashleigh C.
Red House, WV
I love this spray gel! I have extremely frizzy hair and this product helps keep my hair tame though the entire day!!
Mercedes M.
Greenville, MI
Being a person with really frizzy hair, it's disappointing when I buy a product with less than satisfying results.
Tia N.
Ardmore, TN
I have naturally curly hair so friz is an everyday problem for me, but this makes all the difference in the world.
Chynna M.
Eva, TN
I don't really like hair spray gel but I thought I would give it another try I still don't like it even this brand
Dennyse T.
This works great for eliminating frizz. Love this product! I use this on my wavy frizzy and thick hair all the time
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.