BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

Yailin R.
I definitely like this product it doesn’t smell like chemical it helps your hair to calm does frizz the only thing it works when you spray to your hair a lot that is when it works
Katie D.
Great when applied to wet or damp hair before blow drying or letting your hair air dry, frizz control lasts all days even in high humidity. Can add some unwanted texture if too much product is used, but otherwise my go to anti-frizz spray!
Stephanie A.
I love this hair spray really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so nice. It really keeps t together. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this hair spray to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
This stuff is the bomb! You can’t use too much or it will make your hair crunchy. I love it though. it smells soooo amazing and keeps my hair not looking frizzy. I have very dry curly hair and this helps it stay tammed.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
What I like about this product is while my hair is wet I give it a spray. After being outside and going here in there I can give it another spray. My hair is extremely naturally curly and this helps manage the girls in the frizz. Since I cannot use a brush but mainly running my fingers through it spraying a little bit of this after being out for a while it looks great again. The price is reasonable. It allows me to get dressed faster and out the door
Crissy L.
This is a great frizz control product always keeps my fly aways down and keeps them down too. You can use this product on wet or dry hair. Also keeps my haor feeling soft not like if I put to much hair spray. The price is affordable which is always a plus.
Daniele V.
High Point, NC
Really good product it eliminates my hair from frizz and it even helps me blow dry my hair faster. Provides a sleek look. But if you put too
Much on your hair it ends with this oily look. But you don’t need too much anyways.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love the bottle and how it's really super easy to use. I'm you literally just spray and be done with it! It doesn't hold all day like other brands I have but it still works really well for my hair!
Hannah M.
La Habra, CA
I have really frizzy hair and this product really helps keep the frizz down to a minimum. I can trust this product to last all day. The smell is nuetral and compared to others it's scent is not even there. I have recommend and will continue to recommend bc this product is great!
Christine C.
Fletcher, NC
I have used the red kind before, haven't tried the blue. I think that it was a good purchase, although I ended up using "It A 10" when I was able to afford it. It did the job what it was supposed to do. I enjoyed the smell of it not too bad and didn't make my hair smell bad.
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.