BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

Alice G.
Elkridge , Md
If I am curling my hurl, you bet I am using this product. I have hair that extremely straight and fine- but I have a lot of it. This means that my hair is extremely curl resistant. I have to be careful not to use too much product (or curls become crunchy), but with the right amount, my curls are bouncy and hold all night!
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
I've noticed my hair having too much frizz after styling it but TRESemme' is so far the best hair spray gel that has actually tamed down my frizz plus giving my hair some shine. I recommend this spray gel to those frizz fighters! You'll love how well it does the job.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
I have used this product before. I didn't like it. It made my hair feel hard and coarse like i had sprayed hair spray in it. It made it very stiff and hard to style. It was good priced j guess. But I'm not going to buy it again. I wouldn't recommend it to other.
Lexie F.
Cranston, RI
This product actually works!!! My hair is natrually dark brown and very curly, but I straighten it a lot. in humid weather my hair frizzes up and I brought this product on a trip to Florida and my hair barley got frizzy.
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
Absolutely perfect for my thick disobedient hair. I swear it has a mind of its own, sometimes when it's particularly humid I fear for my life. But this product seems to sooth the beast. Thank you tresemme you're my hero.
Paige O.
I have super frizzy hair especially in the summer. Bad this product helps me tame it done a bit. It didn't last all day but it does help I'm not going to buy this again but I will use up what I have left
Tristin M.
Pratt, KS
Love it it's so great because you can use a little bit after straightening your hair djehehdndknssnkdndnsnsnskdndncksosnrpehdbkdkdndkdkeksnfhrbdjx skdjenjeissn. Skdnndjendnsk
Aaliyah W.
Flint , MI
When I straighten my hair after washing it tends to have a lot of fly always which I consider frizz so I like this stuff to control that and it doesn't make my hair frizzy
Ana O.
Anaheim, CA
I use to use the heat protection one , but it didn't really do anything , the only this I recommend from this brand is shampoos, conditioners, mousses, and hair spray !
Elianey P.
Evanston, IL
I got my tiny baby hairs and every time I hold my hair up they always stick out and I use the hairspray and it works like a charm. And its the only hairspray I use
Sheena W.
Is this hard when dry like a gel?
Rebecca M.
My hair is naturally wavy with a good amount of frizz on the top layer. I would like to find a gel with a medium hold that is not crunchy with no frizz! I know that's a lot to ask... but does anyone think this product would work for me??
Meghan W.
Hey I have naturally curly hair which is a mix of 3a and 3b (fine hair) and I need to know if this spray will work on it on humid days or days where I'm more active, but I also don't want my curls to become rock hard and stiff, do you think that this would work for me? Thx.