TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Zayna H.TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Christina M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this o...1 Answers
  • Does it makes your hair look dirty?1 Answers
  • Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite...1 Answers
Adriana T.
California
I have no idea how good this product is because I could not get past the smell. I don't mind hairsprays that smell like chemicals, but this just smelled like burnt you know what.
Tiffany H.
Pierrefonds , QC
This product smells amazing but it really doesn't work. At first my hair seems stuff but after an hour or so my curls begin to fall and it just looks like a mess
Christina E.
I absolutely cannot use this product. I don't know if there is an excess of alcohol or something in this spray but it dries my scalp so bad and gives me dandruff. I wear my hair up a lot for work and have used a lot of different kind of hair spray products and by far this one has been the worst for my hair.
Sara K.
Decatur, IL
I tried this because I like the price. However it doesn't hold all day or even most the day. Only about a couple hours. It is a good price though if you are going somewhere for a short amount of time .
Kaia F.
Shoreacres , Tx
This did not really work for me, I need a much stronger hairspray to keep my curls in and not lookin like a limp mop
helen n.
staten island
Its a light weight hairspray that leaves my hair manageable and fixable. My hair is color treated with purple highlights and this spray help my hair stay in place throughout the day and does not feel sticky.
April H.
Brandon, MS
This is my favorite brand of hair spray.This one is good for spraying all over your hair for more control without weighing your hair down. It smells good too. I would rather use it than other brands. I have been buying it for years.
Ismat B.
It's ok gives a good hold it has a nice smell. I've only bought it once or twice but never really use them I don't really use hair spray very much as I don't do many hairstyles but as a hairspray it met my expectations.
Naomi R.
Elk Grove, CA
I have very thin hair and this hairspray does the trick for me. Its just enough hold to keep my style but not weigh down my hair.
stephanie s.
Gardena, Ca
Favorite hair spray itbis very lightweight and great for those of you that are struggling with the very complicated hair. You take this on the go! It is not sticky whatsoever like any other of there products! And I recommend it! I would totally buy it agaain!!!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to use?
Carolina c.
Does it makes your hair look dirty?
I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is it a strong hold ?