TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Zayna H.TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Christina M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is ...1 Answers
  • Does it makes your hair look dirty?1 Answers
  • Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to ...1 Answers
Nate's M.
Tresemme my go to hair styling products. Love them all they never disappoint their affordable and work amazing on the hair
Nicki P.
Have been buying this product for years. It’s light enough to barely tell you have any hairspray in your hair. But holds down the fly aways. It’s cheap and easy to get. It also helps against the climate from letting my hair freak out!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love this hair spray. It leaves my hair feeling super lightweight but still gives a great hold. I love the big bottle and the amount of spray that comes out. Great price for the quality and easy to find
Natalia M.
Probably my favourite hair spray. It truly holds my hair in place when styled and tames the little fly away hairs.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
This is my everyday spray. Lightweight and great for a finishing touch. It smells nice and does make my hair smell too sprayed. It controls frizz and flyaway hairs without weighing my hair down.
Teena R.
San Anselmo
You can always find this in my collection! It keeps my curls in place without all the hair buildup! I use it on nights out and special occasions!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I love this smooth finishing spray it helps to lock out the frizz and humidity! It has a nice smell it's not too overly hairspray scented like it is not the normal gag reflex LOL it's fairly affordable for the quality
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I dont use hair spray like ever but when I used this it held my curls for like a whole day and washes out nicely when you are conditioning. The formula is a bit stinky but it is a good product so thats all that counts. Again I dont frequently use hair spray but if you are someone who uses it often this is the one to use for sure.
Shea B.
This is one of my favorite hairspray products. I use it daily to keep my styles in place without making my hair hard.
Alyssa S.
Love the hair spray it's very light weight it doesn't feel heavy or sticky.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to use?
Carolina c.
Does it makes your hair look dirty?
I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is it a strong hold ?