TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Zayna H.TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Christina M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is ...1 Answers
  • Does it makes your hair look dirty?1 Answers
  • Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to ...1 Answers
Kelsey A.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love the smell of this hairspray. The finish is great as well. I like that it gives your hair a nice flexsble hold.
Kaia F.
Shoreacres , Tx
This did not really work for me, I need a much stronger hairspray to keep my curls in and not lookin like a limp mop
Shea B.
This is one of my favorite hairspray products. I use it daily to keep my styles in place without making my hair hard.
Karen C.
Anniston, AL
This is the only hair spray i use
It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky
And holds all day
I love this hair spray
Raelynn B.
Crete, NE
To me this product is a little too light weight and too fine of a mist. It doesn't hold hair in place very well.
Sara K.
Athens, AL
I love TRESemme hair spray! It is the best one I have ever used. It has great hold without weighing my hair down.
Kanda S.
This is probably my favorite fairly priced hairspray, has a great hold, keeps my style, and is still flexible.
Joseph D.
Toms River, NJ
This is the per r ectopic hairspray to compliment other styling products. It doesn't leave your hair too stiff.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
I really like this one, I hate when Hairspray is heavy in my hair but this one isn't. Extremely happy with it.
Lizette H.
Snellville , GA
I like it, I would recommend it if you don't like that heavy feeling of hairspray after you spray all over lol
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to use?
Carolina c.
Does it makes your hair look dirty?
I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is it a strong hold ?