TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Zayna H.TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Christina M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this o...1 Answers
  • Does it makes your hair look dirty?1 Answers
  • Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite...1 Answers
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
This works great to finish your look. Gives great hold without making your hair stiff and sticky. Works in humid climates also
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
I really like this spray. A lot of hair sprays leave your hair hard and stiff. This one keeps the curls without the hardness.
Sandra R.
Dallas, TX
Very lightweight not sticky and doesn't leave white residue on hair. You don't need to spray a lot to get the hold you want.
Nate's M.
Tresemme my go to hair styling products. Love them all they never disappoint their affordable and work amazing on the hair
Karen S.
This product didn't work well with my coarse hair as much as I thought it would. I love the smell of the product though.
Katie B.
Light and airy hairspray!! Great for my fine hair! Doesn't weigh it down and holds the curls on the humid days!! Love it!
Sandy C.
My boyfriend and I both use this as well as for my kids on occasion. It doesn't give you that nasty salon smell when used
Quynh D.
Arlington, TX
Good product, price was reasonable. hair feels light and natural. the only bad part was that it does not hold long enough
Kristen H.
Sherwood, OR
This hairspray really holds a curl and doesn't feel sticky at all! It also helps to prevent my hair from getting frizzy.
Heidi C.
For having thin fine hair. This keeps my hair in place. No sticky residue. A light spray and my hair is still movAble.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to use?
Carolina c.
Does it makes your hair look dirty?
I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is it a strong hold ?