TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Zayna H.TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Christina M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is ...1 Answers
  • Does it makes your hair look dirty?1 Answers
  • Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to ...1 Answers
stephanie s.
Gardena, Ca
Favorite hair spray itbis very lightweight and great for those of you that are struggling with the very complicated hair. You take this on the go! It is not sticky whatsoever like any other of there products! And I recommend it! I would totally buy it agaain!!!!
Rachel B.
Manteca, CA
This was really nice. It kept my flyaways in check and has a nice smell. I also like that it didn't dry out my hair so I could still touch my hair. Or little ones could bury their faces in it.
Destiney B.
Butler, IN
TRESemmès smooth finishing lightweight hair spray is a must. It holds your hair in place but still allows it to bounce and move. It's on the pricey side but not too bad. It is worth the money and better than knock off brands I would buy it again for sure
Sue D.
Parkton, NC
Love it, use it everyday and it holds but doesn't make my hair hard or clumpy and it's a good bargain at the price it sells for, I have colored ends on my hair and it works great for that
Lena K.
Orlando, FL
This worked perfectly for what the package states. I had used this for a wedding I attended and used this product to hold my curlers. The scent smelled very good, it did a good job hiding the smell from the curling wand. The overall product is good!
Angela L.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this product it didn't harden my hair which is a good way to keep you hair looking natural. It alo kept my hair in place.. i will repurchase this product over and over again.
Maria N.
Santa Maria, CA
I love TRESemme products and this hairspray I used when I do my waving hair. Doesn't leave my hair so thick as the others hair sprays. At the same time leave the hair shinning.
Melissa G.
Ontario, CA
Tresemme is the only line of hair care products I can use on my hair to avoid getting dry and brittle, best non salon brand
hair products at the most reasonable price.
luonny m.
I use this spray to set my curls right before i finger comb through them and it seems to work fairly well. its not a crazy strong old which is fine since i don't normally need one. My hair is left feel soft and still touchable with no buildup
Ashley S.
Tampa, FL
I adore my Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray. It is my go to. The day to day product I always use. The one thing I would need if on a deserted island. No flaky or sticky texture. Just good holding hair goodness.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to use?
Carolina c.
Does it makes your hair look dirty?
I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is it a strong hold ?