TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Zayna H.TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Christina M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this o...1 Answers
  • Does it makes your hair look dirty?1 Answers
  • Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite...1 Answers
Christina E.
I absolutely cannot use this product. I don't know if there is an excess of alcohol or something in this spray but it dries my scalp so bad and gives me dandruff. I wear my hair up a lot for work and have used a lot of different kind of hair spray products and by far this one has been the worst for my hair.
Leah D.
I love TRESemme products, and this hairspray is no exception! Doesn't leave your hair dull or crunchy at all, but instead leaves a glossy, smooth finish and enough hold to keep your style in place throughout the day! It has a fresh (not harsh) scent, so it's great for everyday, home use. 5 stars!
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
Great product to use if you have thin hair caused by bleaching, dying, etc. The hair spray doesn't let the hair feel weighted and locks it in place for a very long time! Even after teasing my hair a little bit, it's still makes sure that it's covered. Not perfect rating because of the smell.
Kristina P.
Unadilla, NY
This product is fantastic. I love the way it feels when you use it and you can still run your fingers through your hair with out it being sticky. It gives a nice hold all day and all night. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It's a great product.
Rachel L.
Waterbury, CT
I love this hairspray. It's one of the best I've used. I've got long dark hair that gets frizzy but this holds it in place with ease. It smells good too unlike some others I've used. This meets all my expectations and I would certainly buy it again.
Annie S.
Avon, MN
Great and affordable hairspray. It is nice and light weight and does not leave your hair feeling crunchy after use. So you can feel safe after you spend those hours curling your hair that they won't harden up and go to waste. I would repurchase.
April H.
Brandon, MS
This is my favorite brand of hair spray.This one is good for spraying all over your hair for more control without weighing your hair down. It smells good too. I would rather use it than other brands. I have been buying it for years.
Christina H.
Leander, TX
I love that this hairspray has a soft texture to my hair. It doesn't make it crunchy or like a helmet. It lasts all day, and definitely holds up against humidity like it says. So spot on there. I can still brush my hair or run my fingers thought it no problem.
Kristina R.
Hagerstown, MD
It really is lightweight and smells so good. I love it and will definitely recommend to other. Tresmee is a good cheap line. One of the best store bought products out today. It smells so good I always get compliments on how good I smell. so I know its my hair they smell because I don't wear body spray much.
Molly W.
Fort Worth, TX
This hair spray is awesome. My husband and i both use it. It keep the hold and stays all day. This is the only hair spray i use. Best hair spray for the price. Not too expensive. It lasts all day.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to use?
Carolina c.
Does it makes your hair look dirty?
I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is it a strong hold ?