TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Zayna H.TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Christina M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is ...1 Answers
  • Does it makes your hair look dirty?1 Answers
  • Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to ...1 Answers
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
This is my everyday spray. Lightweight and great for a finishing touch. It smells nice and does make my hair smell too sprayed. It controls frizz and flyaway hairs without weighing my hair down.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I love this smooth finishing spray it helps to lock out the frizz and humidity! It has a nice smell it's not too overly hairspray scented like it is not the normal gag reflex LOL it's fairly affordable for the quality
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I dont use hair spray like ever but when I used this it held my curls for like a whole day and washes out nicely when you are conditioning. The formula is a bit stinky but it is a good product so thats all that counts. Again I dont frequently use hair spray but if you are someone who uses it often this is the one to use for sure.
Nicki P.
Have been buying this product for years. It’s light enough to barely tell you have any hairspray in your hair. But holds down the fly aways. It’s cheap and easy to get. It also helps against the climate from letting my hair freak out!
Zayna H.
Amarillo, Tx
TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray has been a lifesaver for my hair.The only hair spray I can or will use. All other hair sprays typical just weigh my hair down causing it to lose volume as well as make it stiff and tangle. My hair is fine and slightly wavy in all the wrong places and typically will go flat or lose its curl in under 10 minutes with out hairspray. TRESemmes light weight hold keeps my volume and curl without weighing it down! It's honestly a miracle! I highly recommend this product to anyone with fine, limp, or lifeless hair! I use my wand and curling irons on a regular basis now and rock waves and curls!
Abby M.
Medina, OH
I use this hair spray daily to keep my bangs in place. I love this product because it's lightweight and doesn't ma's my hair sticky or stuck to my face. I use this when I curl my hair and add on my extensions. It helps Belen the consistency of my hair while also keeping the curls in place for the evening. When I wake up the next day my hair isn't crunchy or sticky!
Heather B.
Belleville, IL
This is the perfect hair spray for the summer months. It is light and does not weigh my hair down. It helps hold in the body and fly-aways during the humid summer nights in the midwest and I do not go without it April through September! The finishing spray is perfect to gentle top after some styling foam or something similar.
Ariana C.
San Diego, CA
I love this product. I've tried many other fancy designer to drugstore brands and honestly, I have yet to find a hair spray better than this. It's relatively inexpensive and lasts a long time. I love that it holds and sets my hair without making it feel gooey or chunky. This is definitely my go to hair spray.
Christina E.
I absolutely cannot use this product. I don't know if there is an excess of alcohol or something in this spray but it dries my scalp so bad and gives me dandruff. I wear my hair up a lot for work and have used a lot of different kind of hair spray products and by far this one has been the worst for my hair.
Leah D.
I love TRESemme products, and this hairspray is no exception! Doesn't leave your hair dull or crunchy at all, but instead leaves a glossy, smooth finish and enough hold to keep your style in place throughout the day! It has a fresh (not harsh) scent, so it's great for everyday, home use. 5 stars!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to use?
Carolina c.
Does it makes your hair look dirty?
I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is it a strong hold ?