Zayna H.
Amarillo, Tx
TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray has been a lifesaver for my hair.The only hair spray I can or will use. All other hair sprays typical just weigh my hair down causing it to lose volume as well as make it stiff and tangle. My hair is fine and slightly wavy in all the wrong places and typically will go flat or lose its curl in under 10 minutes with out hairspray. TRESemmes light weight hold keeps my volume and curl without weighing it down! It's honestly a miracle! I highly recommend this product to anyone with fine, limp, or lifeless hair! I use my wand and curling irons on a regular basis now and rock waves and curls!