TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Zayna H.TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Christina M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is ...1 Answers
  • Does it makes your hair look dirty?1 Answers
  • Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to ...1 Answers
Heather B.
Heather B.
Belleville, IL
This is the perfect hair spray for the summer months. It is light and does not weigh my hair down. It helps hold in the body and fly-aways during the humid summer nights in the midwest and I do not go without it April through September! The finishing spray is perfect to gentle top after some styling foam or something similar.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely cannot use this product. I don't know if there is an excess of alcohol or something in this spray but it dries my scalp so bad and gives me dandruff. I wear my hair up a lot for work and have used a lot of different kind of hair spray products and by far this one has been the worst for my hair.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Hagerstown, MD
It really is lightweight and smells so good. I love it and will definitely recommend to other. Tresmee is a good cheap line. One of the best store bought products out today. It smells so good I always get compliments on how good I smell. so I know its my hair they smell because I don't wear body spray much.
Leah D.
Leah D.
I love TRESemme products, and this hairspray is no exception! Doesn't leave your hair dull or crunchy at all, but instead leaves a glossy, smooth finish and enough hold to keep your style in place throughout the day! It has a fresh (not harsh) scent, so it's great for everyday, home use. 5 stars!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Apopka, FL
I usually use the smooth finishing lightweight hairspray after i have curled my hair. unfortunately, my hair is very thick and heavy and does not always hold well. on the other hand this product works great for me when i put my hair into a bun. i would buy again.
Lena K.
Lena K.
Orlando, FL
This worked perfectly for what the package states. I had used this for a wedding I attended and used this product to hold my curlers. The scent smelled very good, it did a good job hiding the smell from the curling wand. The overall product is good!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Waterbury, CT
I love this hairspray. It's one of the best I've used. I've got long dark hair that gets frizzy but this holds it in place with ease. It smells good too unlike some others I've used. This meets all my expectations and I would certainly buy it again.
April H.
April H.
Brandon, MS
This is my favorite brand of hair spray.This one is good for spraying all over your hair for more control without weighing your hair down. It smells good too. I would rather use it than other brands. I have been buying it for years.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tampa, FL
I adore my Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray. It is my go to. The day to day product I always use. The one thing I would need if on a deserted island. No flaky or sticky texture. Just good holding hair goodness.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Des Moines, IA
This is one of the better hair sprays that I've used. I love that it's not heavy feelings after I've sprayed it on and it has a pretty good smell too. It also does a great job holding my hair in the warm weather.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to use?
I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is it a strong hold ?
Carolina c.
Carolina c.
Does it makes your hair look dirty?