TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Zayna H.TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray uploaded by Christina M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

• I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this o...1 Answers
  • Does it makes your hair look dirty?1 Answers
  • Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite...1 Answers
Adela C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Purchased at: Target
Holds your hair in place all day without leaving it hard or without any residue! I have thin hair so it isn’t very heavy and it’s straight so it’s not difficult to hold in place but this hair spray is a lot more flexible than others and it lasts so long. Even though I could get away with different hair spray i prefer this one.
Soraya B.
38 Bleecker street, brooklyn,ny
This hair spray is great because it does not leave a lot of white residue like others do. It also does not leave a dirty crunchy feel. I use it very often to keep natural curls, straightened hair, and curled hair in place after it has been styled.
Brianna M.
I love how this keeps my hair in place without making my hair all hard and crunchy. I also use this for my baby hairs and it doesn’t break me out plus it smells good which is a plus.
Ashley C.
De Queen , AR
This is amazing. It's very lightweight. A little goes a long way! My grandmas hair doesn't last curled very long with other sprays but with this one her curls lasted 8 hours! Which is pretty good and it's also very affordable
Adriana T.
California
I have no idea how good this product is because I could not get past the smell. I don't mind hairsprays that smell like chemicals, but this just smelled like burnt you know what.
Adrinne D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tresemmé has great hairsprays! Take from someone that does her own styling with an old curling iron. It lasts a long time on your locks and holds my curls. I am amber loyal to the brand and I have tried so many of their hairspray formulas over my 25 years doing my own styles.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
TRESemmé Smooth Finishing Lightweight Hair Spray works for my fine,think hair. Great for a person that doesn’t need a lot of hold. The smell beats all other competitors and the price is affordable. This product is always Available at any local drugstore!!
helen n.
staten island
Its a light weight hairspray that leaves my hair manageable and fixable. My hair is color treated with purple highlights and this spray help my hair stay in place throughout the day and does not feel sticky.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
This is my everyday spray. Lightweight and great for a finishing touch. It smells nice and does make my hair smell too sprayed. It controls frizz and flyaway hairs without weighing my hair down.
Kendra W.
Conway
This hairspray isn’t super thick and sticky! I do not have super frizzy hair that I have to worry about but it’s perfect to spray on to hold my curls without making them crunchy!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use Hairspray alot and if so is this your favorite one to use?
Carolina c.
Does it makes your hair look dirty?
I have tried so many hair sprays but haven't tried this one , is it a strong hold ?