TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray

TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray is a lightweight formula designed to smooth frizz and flyaways while leaving hair soft and shiny.

Do everyone think this would be a good product for very briddle dry and damage broke off hair ?
Does this leave a film on your hair afterwards?
Start your review of TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray!
Kristi W.
Stockton, CA
TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Kristi W.
I have SUPER frizzy hair, this helped a lot! Not all the way just because my hair is very difficult but I love this and so glad I was able try it because I wouldn’t of ever thought to buy it and try it on my own
makeuplover B.
TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by makeuplover B.
I just received this product today and had to try it right away so I used it after my shower and I absolutely loved it! This dry oil did not weigh my hair down. This oil made my hair feel hydrated and it also smells amazing! It’s a gentle smell though for those who don’t like hair products with a scent! Definitely would recommend to anyone wanting to try this :)
Jillian B.
Virginia Bch, VA
TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Jillian B.
Before using this product, I was hesitant because I didn’t want my hair to become too oily. I was HIGHLY mistaken, as this dry oil is AMAZING! Not only did it tame my fly always and frizz (literally ZERO), but did not make my hair oily at all! Highly recommend!
Alyssa P.
Cottage Grove, MN
TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Alyssa P.
Let me start by saying I LOVE this product. I’ve tried similar products that give the same outcome but they usually cost A LOT more than this product will. I have naturally curly and very frizzy textured hair, this smooth oil spray really helps me to lock in my hair style by helping to keep back fly always or my baby curls. It also gives it a very healthy shine which is a plus especially if you have typically dry hair like me!
Ashlyn M.
Natchez, MS
TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Ashlyn M.
Works amazing! Smells great! Awesome packaging and does an amazing job for my frizz! Definitely recommend!
Desiré S.
Fresno, CA
TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Desiré S.
My hair is pretty frizzy and gets oily very quickly so I was afraid that while this product would work it would make my hair feel gross and flatten it out. However I was able to get rid of most of the frizz and flyaways on the top of my head to go away and my hair still be nice and voluminous. The product smells wonderful and I will definitely continue to use it. It didn't get rid of all of my flyaways but I'm sure they would go away if I were to use just a little more product.
Christy B.
TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Christy B.
It’s a little learning curve to use an oil spray instead of applying oil with your hands, but yeah! to one less time I have to wash my hands during winter! I will definitely look to purchase this item when my complimentary can is out.
Jordin A.
Champlain, NY
TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Jordin A.
I love this product because it keeps my hair from frizzing. It also keeps my hair looking fresh and clean. The smells is also amazing! Great product!
Alexa L.
Rochester, MN
TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Alexa L.
I really liked the day spray oil. It moisturized my hair and had a banana scent to the spray. It didn't make my hair dry or flaky which was great ( a lot of products make my hair dry). I would recommend this product to my family and friends. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Alexa R.
Darien, IL
TRESemmé Smooth Dry Oil Spray uploaded by Alexa R.
This product is meant to help with frizz for straight hair. I use it regularly, and while I don’t see a totally noticeable difference, I do think it is helping. The packaging is nice and so is the scent. Sometimes the product is very thick/foggy so I recommend doing in a well ventilated area.