BY TRESEMMÉ

To lock in smoothness, even in high humidity, use the Tresemme smoothing cream to soften your look without weighing your hair down. The Tresemme cream contains Frizz Defense Complex to keep your hair sleek and smooth for days, helping you eliminate the need to blow dry day-to-day and easing your straightening routine.

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
I bought this for my daughter who has curly hair. She hates when her hair is frizzy so I bought her this! It works really well compared to other anti-frizz serums. We definitely will be buying this again when we run out and recommend it to others looking for a great anti-frizz!!
Terri C.
I use this on days where my hair is frizzy on hot days. It helps for the first hour then my hair gets frizzy again. Smells great, the consistency is fine, it just doesn't last long.
Jessica C.
York, PA
When I don't feel like blow drying or straightening my hair I use this to scrunch it a little. My hair isn't very curly but this product works really well to give me the look I am going for. And it does not frizz at all which is what I've gotten from using too much of other products
Caitlin C.
This was my go to anti frizz until the store stopped carrying it. I have tried so many things since and have yet to find anything that can come close to it. I have really long hair and a small amount went a long way. never left my hair greasy, it's the best product for my hair.
My hubs has grown his hair out, and been using this product. He super likes how his hair feels through out the day. It doesn't last long, though the weather could be the reason for that. I also like using this for the tips of my hair.
Brooklyn B.
Merrill, WI
I love this product! it works into the hair so nicely and I'm assuming it works well with all hair types, i happen to have very thick, fizzy curls and i don't see why it wouldn't fix other types! it lasts all throughout the day and is a wonderful product!
Wilma D.
Harrogate, TN
Tresemme is a great product, I often use the anti frizz secret cream because I have a problem with frizzy hair so this product helps tremendously.
Demetria A.
I love using this product on my natural hair. It doesn't flake and it doesn't weigh my hair down. It gives my hair less frizz and more curl.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
Easy to apply and does help with my frizzy hair keeps it tamed and looking nice all day, also doesn't feel sticky
Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
No oily texture, no frizzy battles and great scent. Worth every cent and purchase every made or to make.