BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme Shampoo Deep Cleanse - Purify and Replenish 32 oz. (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
I have been noticing my hair looking and feeling, for lack of a better word, yucky!! It was becoming hard to style and the ends were crispy and dry. After finding out my problem was probably due to product buildup, I immediately purchased a bottle of Tresseme Purify and Replenish Deep Cleansing shampoo and the conditioner. After using both this morning for the first time, I am beyond happy with the results!! I have blonde highlights, and my color is still perfect. My hair hair feels so soft and silky, and it just looks so much healthier and shinier!!! I was already a loyal Tresseme user, but now that I've added the deep cleansing products to my routine, it's as if I have a whole new head of hair!!!! Thank you so much for all of your fantastic products!!!
Brandi M.
Loves park, IL
My absolute go to daily shampoo. It makes me hair feel so clean, I love the smell, and my hair stays fresh all day. The lather is great and rinses out well. My hair has changed over the years through pregnancy, etc and this has remained my favorite no matter what!
Jasmine M.
Desert hot springs
I like this shampoo because it really get it a soft and sleek finish I dont know the concerns it targets but It a really good shampoo and it helps hair It is a nice scent and it is long lasting it smells really good I am really satisfied about this shampoo
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
This shampoo works well and is usually on sale at most drug stores. I’m not sure if it actually does anything for the health of your hair and the sent is full. I usually prefer stronger sent that will last after your shower.
Anna N.
I just got this shampoo at CVS to try. I like it so far. It smells great and leaves my hair clean for days- I’m a every two/ three days shampoo lady. It cuts out buildup and leaves me looking blowout fresh for a few days.
Mia s.
Ligonier, IN
Most shampoos make my hair fall out a lot, this one I love because not a lot of my hair falls out when brushing after shower( I use a comb after the shower instead if a hair brush because it is better for wet hair)
diazelia d.
grulla
I have been using this shampoo for as long as I can remember. It leaves your hair smelling good and cleans it. It doesn’t leave any residue behind and I love it for that. Tried other shampoos but doesn’t not do the job like tresemme
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
I use this allot. I actually got it from a friend who replaced all her hair products with another product. I love this. My hair feels awesome after using it and is so manageable.
Alyssa D.
Rochester, WA
This is my go to shampoo brand! It works very very good in my hair. It cleans my hair and makes my hair smell so good! It is the only mass retailer store branded shampoo that actually gets the job done and makes my hair feel good. It hydrates my curls and leaves my hair feeling soft all day. It's also such a good price!
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
A very good brand of hair care! I used their heat protectant on my hair for years and it really did help my hair a lot! I like for my hair to be protected and smell good!