BY TRESEMMÉ #83 in Shampoo

Professional formula.
Removes build-up & pollutants.
Professional performance formula removes build-up and pollutants.
Gentle enough for every day use.
Infused with Vitamin C, Grapefruit and Lemon Peel Extracts.

Buy on Amazon
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
I have been noticing my hair looking and feeling, for lack of a better word, yucky!! It was becoming hard to style and the ends were crispy and dry. After finding out my problem was probably due to product buildup, I immediately purchased a bottle of Tresseme Purify and Replenish Deep Cleansing shampoo and the conditioner. After using both this morning for the first time, I am beyond happy with the results!! I have blonde highlights, and my color is still perfect. My hair hair feels so soft and silky, and it just looks so much healthier and shinier!!! I was already a loyal Tresseme user, but now that I've added the deep cleansing products to my routine, it's as if I have a whole new head of hair!!!! Thank you so much for all of your fantastic products!!!
Jasmine M.
Desert hot springs
I like this shampoo because it really get it a soft and sleek finish I dont know the concerns it targets but It a really good shampoo and it helps hair It is a nice scent and it is long lasting it smells really good I am really satisfied about this shampoo
Taylor W.
Frankford , DE
I don’t use this product anymore however when I did use it, I loved the way my hair looked, felt, and smelled. This product reminds me of a luxury shampoo. If you buy the big bottle, this product will definitely last a good while.
Stephanie P.
Gainesville
I’ll admit that this isn’t my go to, but i do use it on occasion when I go home to visit my parents as it is what my mom has in the shower. I think it works well and smells good overall and is a nice change from my usual shampoo.
Josh J.
walnut creek
It’s a nice shampoo for kids. It’s my not my favorite because it doesn’t really clean my hair well, though I have thick hair. My hair gets greasy really fast and this doesn’t even help that. It’s like hand soap in a container.
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
This shampoo works well and is usually on sale at most drug stores. I’m not sure if it actually does anything for the health of your hair and the sent is full. I usually prefer stronger sent that will last after your shower.
Dulce R.
Tucson, AZ
Great shampoo anything from this brand is actually good I mean I do like other brands but this one is pretty good you can actually get it like at Walmart or target or any of those kind of stores I wasn’t disappointed at all
Miss A.
Treseme Shampoo is Good. Their products are overall moisturizing. I usually use their conditioner's for the most part. I probably used their shampoo once or twice in my life. You can get great deals at Walmart or Target.
Estefhany A.
Its a very affordable hair treatment, nice presentation. Nice scent that lasted for days. Left my hair very manageable and with great volume and shine. One of the best. Would definitely buy it again
👻:mami_vanessa s.
Fullerton, CA
I love this shampoo ! It smells so so good ! The smell lasts a long time. It feels my hair so soft and fresh for the day. I would highly recommend it and buy it again. I was happy with the shampoo