BY TRESEMMÉ

Professional Affordable

Falon M.
Mansfield, OH
I’ve never had any problems with TRESemme products and I always found them to leave my hair super soft and silky and smell super good. I’ve used many of their shampoos but I really like this one the most.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I love the scent of this shampoo, I got the coconut one. It makes my hair shiny and smooth, and easier to brush. Definitely worth a try, and is on the cheaper end of the good products!
Stephanie B.
This shampoo helped me conquer a lot for my hair, I kept getting dry scalp and everything I turned to made it worst. I felt like pulling out my hair, until someone close to me told me about the shampoo! As soon as I used both shampoo and conditioner my hair problem resolved and my scalp and hair felt so much better.
Becca D.
Humboldt, IA
The only shampoo I use gives my hair a lovely smooth and shine to it as well as so healthy and conditional cleaned 👌😉 I love this shampoo and will probably never change it and for the price I can get a big bottle of shampoo and condition from the fillet store for $2 a bottle! 😁😁👍🏻
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I was really skeptical about Treassme going “natural” so I picked a sample bottle that my cousin received at a local target and I used it. I was shocked. Not only did it smell good but my hair was amazingly soft and very easy detangle.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner brand. The scents are very feminine. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. I found this at Walmart. I am just in love with everything that I have tried from this brand so far.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
Love the smell of this brand of shampoo. This particular formula doesn't leave buildup on my hair or weigh it down. It cleanses my hair but still allows texture. I buy mine usually from Walmart or target. I would recommend to others!
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is the first product I tried for my natural hair. It doesn't return my hair to its natural curly state but it does moisturize your scalp. It's full size will last for months. Will not buy again but it serves a great purpose.
claudia t.
Its a good everyday shampoo. It doesnt have any fancy bells or whistles. Its just for cleaning your hair. For guys it great. When I use this I make sure to use a super awesome conditioner but i need that extra moisture for my hair
Kimberly E.
Great shampoo. Super affordable. Leaves hair feeling very clean and not dry. I have dry hair so it helps. Ingredients are a plus being that it is natural.