BY TRESEMMÉ

Professional Affordable

Becca D.
Becca D.
Humboldt, IA
The only shampoo I use gives my hair a lovely smooth and shine to it as well as so healthy and conditional cleaned 👌😉 I love this shampoo and will probably never change it and for the price I can get a big bottle of shampoo and condition from the fillet store for $2 a bottle! 😁😁👍🏻
Sara P.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
Love the smell of this brand of shampoo. This particular formula doesn't leave buildup on my hair or weigh it down. It cleanses my hair but still allows texture. I buy mine usually from Walmart or target. I would recommend to others!
Portia S.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is the first product I tried for my natural hair. It doesn't return my hair to its natural curly state but it does moisturize your scalp. It's full size will last for months. Will not buy again but it serves a great purpose.
claudia t.
claudia t.
Its a good everyday shampoo. It doesnt have any fancy bells or whistles. Its just for cleaning your hair. For guys it great. When I use this I make sure to use a super awesome conditioner but i need that extra moisture for my hair
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner brand. The scents are very feminine. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. I found this at Walmart. I am just in love with everything that I have tried from this brand so far.
Jacqui B.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Love the lather this product gives. Especially when it's been a few days since my last shampoo and my hair is kinda oily.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Cleans my hair well and has a very nice scent. It does not leave my hair feeling too dry or greasy. This is my go to
stefany R.
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Recommend this so much it smells really good and also makes your hair look good and soft
Marjorie A.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
I freaking love every product from this brand, I love how soft and healthy my hair feels and looks when I use this. Totally recommend it
Fabiola O.
Fabiola O.
Doral, FL
Smells delicious and cleanses deeply the hair but made my hair hard and a little dry, for straight hair can work better than for curly