BY TRESEMMÉ

Professional Affordable

Dulce E.
I love love this shampoo! Washed my hair without stripping it, had a pleasant soft scent afterwards and it felt more nourished almost instantly. My mom who suffers from pretty bad dandruff tried it and she loved it as well! Too much my local drugstores stopped carrying it, worth the money!
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
This is probably one of the shampoos I really stay away from the smell is good but not long lasting as well as in order to get a good lather it’s not all that great you have to use more than normal comparing it with other high quality shampoos on top it make makes my scalp verryyy dry
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
This is definitely one of my usual buys when I go and get shampoo, I like it because it smells good and works really good on my hair. Also a plus side to it I get it from sams club so I get them in bulk
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I love the scent of this shampoo, I got the coconut one. It makes my hair shiny and smooth, and easier to brush. Definitely worth a try, and is on the cheaper end of the good products!
Becca D.
Humboldt, IA
The only shampoo I use gives my hair a lovely smooth and shine to it as well as so healthy and conditional cleaned 👌😉 I love this shampoo and will probably never change it and for the price I can get a big bottle of shampoo and condition from the fillet store for $2 a bottle! 😁😁👍🏻
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner brand. The scents are very feminine. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. I found this at Walmart. I am just in love with everything that I have tried from this brand so far.
Falon M.
Lewis Center, OH
I’ve never had any problems with TRESemme products and I always found them to leave my hair super soft and silky and smell super good. I’ve used many of their shampoos but I really like this one the most.
Lupitta F.
it’s the only brand i have truely loved. i can’t compare it to anything else since i’m the type of person that likes something and doesn’t change it for any other. it has a pretty good smell really
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Light weight shampoo with an amazing paired conditioner. Leaves you hair smelling and feeling clean. Works well with sensitive scalps and doesn’t leave any residue.
Stephanie B.
This shampoo helped me conquer a lot for my hair, I kept getting dry scalp and everything I turned to made it worst. I felt like pulling out my hair, until someone close to me told me about the shampoo! As soon as I used both shampoo and conditioner my hair problem resolved and my scalp and hair felt so much better.