BY TRESEMMÉ

Professional Affordable

Sara P.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
Love the smell of this brand of shampoo. This particular formula doesn't leave buildup on my hair or weigh it down. It cleanses my hair but still allows texture. I buy mine usually from Walmart or target. I would recommend to others!
Portia S.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is the first product I tried for my natural hair. It doesn't return my hair to its natural curly state but it does moisturize your scalp. It's full size will last for months. Will not buy again but it serves a great purpose.
Jacqui B.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Love the lather this product gives. Especially when it's been a few days since my last shampoo and my hair is kinda oily.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Cleans my hair well and has a very nice scent. It does not leave my hair feeling too dry or greasy. This is my go to
Marjorie A.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
I freaking love every product from this brand, I love how soft and healthy my hair feels and looks when I use this. Totally recommend it
Fabiola O.
Fabiola O.
Doral, FL
Smells delicious and cleanses deeply the hair but made my hair hard and a little dry, for straight hair can work better than for curly