TRESemmé Shampoo Color Thrive  uploaded by Tammy D.TRESemmé Shampoo Color Thrive  uploaded by Brittany C.TRESemmé Shampoo Color Thrive  uploaded by Shannon B.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Buy TRESemme shampoos - TRESemme Color Thrive with Fade Block Technology Shampoo - Blonde Color Treated Hair 20.0 oz. How-to-Use: Apply a generous amount to wet hair, massage thoroughly and rinse. Repeat if necessary. see more...

• Does this leave residue in hair?2 Answers
  • My chocolate brown hair color fades so fast. Does this sh...2 Answers
Jenna G.
I love this shampoo, it is one of my favorite brands on the market. I love how much product this brings for the price. I like the smell, and how amazingly soft and silky it leaves my hair. I pair it with the matching conditioner.
Alana E.
USA
This is a very good conditioner at a very affordable price. I was thinking about giving it 3 stars, because it doesn't really protect my hair color too well. Then I was like girl, you're so ungrateful! How many years have you been using Tresemme and been happy with it? Uh huh...Just use your Olaplex 3 like a good girl and be quiet.
Grace M.
Amherst, VA
I love Tresseme shampoo. I have very thick hair, and it has always ashes my hair very well. Doesn’t leave it looking greasy. The only complaint is that this one is supposed to be a color revive, but I don’t feel like it really does that.
Serena H.
Tresemme shampoo is awesome for colored hair! I color my hair bright red, and most shampoos seem to make it fade rather quickly, yet tresemme let's it hold it's bright color much longer
Alyssa H.
Scottsville, KY
I normally don’t buy “drugstore” brand shampoos just because I have color treated hair and my hairdresser doesn’t like them. But I have been on a budget and this has seemed to get the job done. My color looks the same and my hair doesn’t feel dry. It smells amazing and because I don’t wash my hair very often I don’t feel as if it makes my scalp oily either.
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
I love this TreSemme color thrive shampoo it helps to keep my color vibrant and beautiful Not to mention how soft and silky my hair feels after using it, I use with the TreSemme color thrive conditioner! TRESemmé Shampoo Color Thrive
Brittney M.
Back in my high school days not knowing much about shampoo and conditioner, And coloring my hair. This stuff was my go to store shampoo, it did save the hair color a little, made the hair look clean and it did the job. Nothing to special and the price was great for the size of bottle that your getting
Candi C.
I love using [product:tresemmé-color-thrive-with-fade-block-technology-daily-color-lock-in-creme-hair-shampoos]. I've been just about every color you can think of and used the TRESemmé Color Thrive line to make my colors last so much longer and keep my hair healthy and strong.
Cristina R.
I have not seen a substantial difference in the color and vibrancy or lasting ability of my color treated hair since I started using this product.  It still seems to fade and wash out just as quickly as before.  It is a nice shampoo but doesn't do what I would assume it would do as far as helping color last.
member-d9062596f
Leaves hair very soft but too much product will leave hair oily. Best for dry scalp. It is a very good product and lasts a long time. My hair is fine so it leaves it greasy. I would buy again but it’s not my first choice.
Influenster M.
Does this leave residue in hair?
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
My chocolate brown hair color fades so fast. Does this shampoo really help color last?