TRESemmé Salon Silk No Frizz Serum uploaded by Anitra S.TRESemmé Salon Silk No Frizz Serum uploaded by Amanda M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

With argan oil. Used by professionals. Professional quality. Our philosophy. From our origins in salons around the world, we have always been driven by a simple truth; every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. TRESemme - professional, affordable. This product. Professional quality formula instantly soothes and calms frizz to leave hair softer and healthy looking with great shine. Helps protect hair before & after drying. Detangles & conditions all hair types without weighing hair down. This product is not tested on animals

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Water (Aqua, Eau), Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil.

Rachel C.
Brooklyn
This leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. I use this after i take a shower or after I style my hair with heat product it’s definitely worth the price
Camila G.
Montreal, QC
I liked this product, specially in the summer with humidity my hair has a lot of frizz but after washing my hair, I applied the serum and it worked wonderful and I love that it is very affordable and high quality.
Sophia T.
I have very frizzy hair especially in humid weather and this serum works wonders. I use it along with a cream leave in conditioner which together keeps my hair in place.
Chrissy A.
St. Marys
For someone with rather frizzy hair, this product gets rid of the frizz without flattening the curls. It lasts for hours, however it makes my hair look a little oily so I wouldn’t suggest it for straight hair. I’ve been using it for years and will continue to.
SaraKate D.
I could tell major difference but it’s like my hair became used to it. I bought this product at Walmart and just wanted to see how I liked it.
genna a.
vancouver
this product is honestly the best for frizzy hair, it’s hard to find a product that works so well for such an affordable price, it lasts long, smells good. & overall it’s just a great product, totally recommend
Kristin R.
Houston
They used to have this in the spray form and I freaking loved it and has been heartbroken they discontinued it. I have been on search of another product like this in spray. This works well I just don't like the serum as much as the spray.
n O.
I use this serum on my damp hair every once in a while, focusing on the ends. Most of the time it works pretty well, with a nice smell and soft feel. However, if you have greasy hair it might just add to that.
hilary w.
Oroville
Love this stuff!! My split ends are so bad. I put this on after i get out of the shower i apply a small amount to the ends, dry it and it calms my split ends so well i dont notice them anymore. Highly reccomend
Saima A.
My hair can get pretty frizzy so I use this product do help control the frizz before I straighten my hair. A good product , affordable and would reccomend. Unlike the VO5 products which feel tacky on the hair.
Melisabeth D.
I would like to know what this product is used most. :)
Crissy L.
What's your favorite TResemme product?
Morgan M.
Does this product work on frizzy hair?
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Can you use this product on dry (as opposed to wet) hair without it being just washed?