TRESemmé Salon Silk No Frizz Serum uploaded by Anitra S.TRESemmé Salon Silk No Frizz Serum uploaded by Amanda M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

With argan oil. Used by professionals. Professional quality. Our philosophy. From our origins in salons around the world, we have always been driven by a simple truth; every woman deserves to look fabulous without spending a fortune. TRESemme is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling everyday. TRESemme - professional, affordable. This product. Professional quality formula instantly soothes and calms frizz to leave hair softer and healthy looking with great shine. Helps protect hair before & after drying. Detangles & conditions all hair types without weighing hair down. This product is not tested on animals

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Water (Aqua, Eau), Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil.

Obey O.
Montebello, CA
I don't really like this priduct at all i bieleve it doesn't not work even though it has a beautiful scent . This is really the only frizz product i havetried. My hair color is light brown and thick . I think that there can be improvement in this product.
Gabby M.
Crescent spring, KY
I didn't like the product at all. I feel like it didn't work at all. Says no frizz. But I get pretty frizzy hair and it was still very frizzy after using it.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I have super thick frizzy hair and when i bought this i was for sure thinking it would tame my hair but unforutnaly it didn't.
Kristen T.
Austin, TX
This stuff is pretty great but I feel like it doesn't really last all day, i fell like it lasts only a short period of time and then i have frizz again.
Hannah S.
Evans, GA
I typically love TRESemme products and usually swear by them however this was not the case here. To me this is over priced and it just does not work for me. I prefer to us perfect 10 leave in serum over this any day. I feel that it may work on someone's hair if it's thinner and more manageable to begin with.
Shawn T.
Hillman, MI
I used this product on my curls to control the frizz. However, it felt heavy on my hair.
Afrain B.
This product was ok and it did keep my hair frizz free all day. But it felt tacky and sticky in my hair, my hair felt dry the rest of the day and seemed to not move around. I wouldn't chose this product over others. I wouldn't recommend this to other who have fine hair like me, it might work differently on more corse hair.
Holly K.
This serum was nice for a drugstore option, but very basic. It was affordable at Target, under $10. The scent wasn't that great though, I enjoy fresh and light or fruity smells with my hair care products but this smell was eh. It didn't make my hair dry faster when using a blow dryer like my other two favorite serums do- the Garnier Marvelous Oil and the John Frieda Super Skinny Serum. Skip this serum and opt for one those other options.
Kristi L.
This does not work for my hair type at all. Hair will still be frizzy and wild even after using.
Autumn K.
Amesbury, MA
This product is not as effective as I would hope. It certainly helps, but does not leave my hair feeling as smooth as I would like.
Melisabeth D.
I would like to know what this product is used most. :)
Crissy L.
What's your favorite TResemme product?
Morgan M.
Does this product work on frizzy hair?
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Can you use this product on dry (as opposed to wet) hair without it being just washed?