BY TRESEMMÉ #30 in Hair Serums

Jeneen D.
Jeneen D.
Lansing, MI
This is a serum for my hair I'm currently using.
I usually use this after I use heat on my hair.
When I straighten my hair, defenitely starts getting
frizzy so I Just get some of the serum on the palm
of my hand and run it through my hair and
becomes silky and soft. Loving TRESemme
products this year especially this one. Recommend
to people who use heat on their hair and it gets
frizzy, like me
Beena B.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
It keeps my hair so soft after i shampoo and condtioner. easy to comb out he tangles . and it stays till the next wash . the price is okay . as not so much product not needed so it ok for me . i have not used other alternatives was my first try .someone mention me this product one year ago . yes ill tell others
Daisy J.
Daisy J.
I love this . I have frizzy hair and very few products work but they are expensive. I was so happy when I tried this and it actually worked for me. I put it on right after I shower and a little bit once it air dried. I would definitely recommend to anybody lot for a cheap alternative
Megan K.
Megan K.
Pellston, MI
This No Frizz Serum is so great. I have semi-thick, wavy hair. During the summer my hair gets super frizzy and this definitely does its job at taming the frizz. I haven't tried anything else other than this product cause I'm hooked. I just wish it came in bigger sizes.
Tannu J.
Tannu J.
jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally wavy/somewhat curly hair and it always dries frizzy. At least it did until I bought this product. I use it on wet hair and what's really nice, is I can use it on my hair after it is already dry if I need it. Good stuff and a little goes a long way.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
This product was really good for the period of time I used it, but I ended up finding another brand with an anti-frizz that worked better than this one! My mother still uses this one, and she still prefers it over the one I currently use. But yes it was okay!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
This product gives me life and makes my hair amazing, my hair is difficult to deal with as is and this product helps smooth and straighten and de-frizz my hair. I always have this item with me when in styling my hair because it is my go to for frizz control.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Dardanelle, AR
When the heat is on and the humidity is brutal, I turn to this product. No matter how I style my hair, if I use this, I never have a bad hair day. My hair feels silky and I never frizz when I go outside.
Rocio L.
Rocio L.
Laredo, TX
Very good! and I like it when I used it in my hair, defently I would used it again
It was efective and everything , the price it was good maybe can put it cheaper but its okay like that
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Crestview, FL
I like this product but don't love it. I turn to this when i need extra hold. I normally mix this with another product because this makes my curls crunchy.
Katie Z.
Katie Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this product on dry (as opposed to wet) hair without it being just washed?
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Does this product work on frizzy hair?