BY TRESEMMÉ

For Salon-Quality Body &Amp; Shine Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Conditioning 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Button Diffuser Attachment Tresemme Works With Stylists To Develop Professional Products - And Now Professional Appliances - That Deliver Salon-Quality Results.&Nbsp; We Are Dedicated To Helping Every Woman Achieve Salon-Gorgeous Style At Home, Without Spending A Fortune.&Nbsp; The Tresemme Salon Professional Volume Blow Dryer Features 1875 Watts Of Power For Fast Drying.&Nbsp; Ionic Conditioning / Tourmaline Ceramic Applies Even Heat To Create Less Frizz And More Shine.&Nbsp; The 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings Allow You To Customize Your Styling Experience For All Hair Types And The Cool Shot Button Locks Style In Place.&Nbsp; This Advanced Styling Tool Includes A Concentrator Attachment For Pinpoint Styling And A Diffuser Attachment For Frizz-Free Volume And Curls. Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

• I need a new hair dryer and was looking at this one . Does anyone h...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sumaira N.
Sumaira N.
I was really disappointed for by this product. Tresemme is one of the brands that no matter what hair product they come out with, it is amazing. I have tried almost every type of shampoo they have- aimed at dry hair, limp hair, silky hair.. You name it. I bought the hair dryer versus a revlon or other brand due to this experience I have Had with the brand. It is cute. It's small and easy to carry, lightweight.

I have just a regular amount of hair, not too thin or thick. It's not coarse or too fine.

Now about the actual hair dryer. As soon as u begin using it in both hot and warm setting, within 10 seconds a burn smell comes. I immediately turn it off then wait a few minutes but still get the same awful smell.

The cool setting works and that is why this even got 2 stars. I will not repurchase this. I do not recommend it at all.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
These are great hair dryers. I had one that lasted years! It o ly recently died on me after a crafting/melted crayon Pinterest fail lol but they work great, excellent heat and power.
Mel G.
Mel G.
This blow dryer is good it does the job you just need it has the cool setting g which is good for your hair you can switch back and forth with. Is a must have hair gadget.
Oneida M.
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
This worked good but it caused a lot of frizz in my hair. Also it helps my hair stay straight
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Very good, long lasting hair dryer! Nothing fancy but good for basic needs. Definitely would recommend if looking for a simple easy to use dryer!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Langley, Bc
I had this blow dryer for years! Great for a cheap one and lasted so long! Found at Walmart
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Fulton, MD
I need a new hair dryer and was looking at this one . Does anyone have any prose or cons? Most of my hair dryers die very fast