BY TRESEMMÉ

Make styling easier with the help of TRESemme Volume Hair Dryer. Using tourmaline ceramic, it generates powerful heat in one of three settings to suit various types of hair. Ionic conditioning increases body and shine, and an included diffuser attachment expands the styling possibilities. This ceramic hair dryer also has two speed settings and a cool shot button.

• I need a new hair dryer and was looking at this one . Doe...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela L.
Woodside, NY
It works very well, very easy to use. Love how it has different temperature levels so you can choose from cool, warm, or hot. You can also choose from high or low, which is the amount of air being blown through. The blow dryer also comes with two attachments which I find really nice. I personally use warm and high.
Mel G.
This blow dryer is good it does the job you just need it has the cool setting g which is good for your hair you can switch back and forth with. Is a must have hair gadget.
Sumaira N.
I was really disappointed for by this product. Tresemme is one of the brands that no matter what hair product they come out with, it is amazing. I have tried almost every type of shampoo they have- aimed at dry hair, limp hair, silky hair.. You name it. I bought the hair dryer versus a revlon or other brand due to this experience I have Had with the brand. It is cute. It's small and easy to carry, lightweight.

I have just a regular amount of hair, not too thin or thick. It's not coarse or too fine.

Now about the actual hair dryer. As soon as u begin using it in both hot and warm setting, within 10 seconds a burn smell comes. I immediately turn it off then wait a few minutes but still get the same awful smell.

The cool setting works and that is why this even got 2 stars. I will not repurchase this. I do not recommend it at all.
Jessica F.
Burnsville
I like to blow dry my hair when I have the time to get ready and look nice. This hair dryer does exactly what I need and more. All the different heat settings are amazing. The cord is long enough I can move around and not have to worry about it getting tangled on or in something.
Michael R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
My wife and I use this a we absolutely love it! It's directions were extremely easy to use and we love the settings! It works perfectly as advertised! A great price for the perfect product!
Amanda B.
These are great hair dryers. I had one that lasted years! It o ly recently died on me after a crafting/melted crayon Pinterest fail lol but they work great, excellent heat and power.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I've used this blow dryer for the last year and I'm very pleased with it! It has great settings and doesn't fry my hair 👌🏼
Emily P.
Morgantown , KY
I love this dryer! It drys my thick hair relatively quick and does not damage it. It isn’t too loud either.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
It’s an affordable blow dryer that gets the job done. It has both warm and cool options and works well.
Tayná S.
Pearland
This is the best blow dryer I ever had and it’s potent and not too big so I can carry to all my trips
Gabrielle S.
Fulton, MD
I need a new hair dryer and was looking at this one . Does anyone have any prose or cons? Most of my hair dryers die very fast