BY TRESEMMÉ

For Salon-Quality Body &Amp; Shine Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Conditioning 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings Cool Shot Button Diffuser Attachment Tresemme Works With Stylists To Develop Professional Products - And Now Professional Appliances - That Deliver Salon-Quality Results.&Nbsp; We Are Dedicated To Helping Every Woman Achieve Salon-Gorgeous Style At Home, Without Spending A Fortune.&Nbsp; The Tresemme Salon Professional Volume Blow Dryer Features 1875 Watts Of Power For Fast Drying.&Nbsp; Ionic Conditioning / Tourmaline Ceramic Applies Even Heat To Create Less Frizz And More Shine.&Nbsp; The 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings Allow You To Customize Your Styling Experience For All Hair Types And The Cool Shot Button Locks Style In Place.&Nbsp; This Advanced Styling Tool Includes A Concentrator Attachment For Pinpoint Styling And A Diffuser Attachment For Frizz-Free Volume And Curls. Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

• I need a new hair dryer and was looking at this one . Does anyone...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica F.
Burnsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to blow dry my hair when I have the time to get ready and look nice. This hair dryer does exactly what I need and more. All the different heat settings are amazing. The cord is long enough I can move around and not have to worry about it getting tangled on or in something.
Michael R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My wife and I use this a we absolutely love it! It's directions were extremely easy to use and we love the settings! It works perfectly as advertised! A great price for the perfect product!
Mel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blow dryer is good it does the job you just need it has the cool setting g which is good for your hair you can switch back and forth with. Is a must have hair gadget.
Sumaira N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really disappointed for by this product. Tresemme is one of the brands that no matter what hair product they come out with, it is amazing. I have tried almost every type of shampoo they have- aimed at dry hair, limp hair, silky hair.. You name it. I bought the hair dryer versus a revlon or other brand due to this experience I have Had with the brand. It is cute. It's small and easy to carry, lightweight.

I have just a regular amount of hair, not too thin or thick. It's not coarse or too fine.

Now about the actual hair dryer. As soon as u begin using it in both hot and warm setting, within 10 seconds a burn smell comes. I immediately turn it off then wait a few minutes but still get the same awful smell.

The cool setting works and that is why this even got 2 stars. I will not repurchase this. I do not recommend it at all.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great hair dryers. I had one that lasted years! It o ly recently died on me after a crafting/melted crayon Pinterest fail lol but they work great, excellent heat and power.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this blow dryer for the last year and I'm very pleased with it! It has great settings and doesn't fry my hair 👌🏼
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
In LOVE with this hair dryer! Dries my hair super fast for when I’m in a hurry and on the run!
Oneida M.
Hyattsville, MD
This worked good but it caused a lot of frizz in my hair. Also it helps my hair stay straight
Emily R.
Southampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this dryer. It’s pack a punch! I have extremely long hair which would normally take an hour to dry!! This dryer cuts that time in half! Doesn’t dry it out either
Rebecca A.
Wiltshire , Swindon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently bought this as it was advertised as being great for volume, I completely agree! It is really easy to use and provides my hair with the needed bounce that I craved. I bought this on offer. It is great for taking with me on my travels and looks so sleek.
Gabrielle S.
Fulton, MD
I need a new hair dryer and was looking at this one . Does anyone have any prose or cons? Most of my hair dryers die very fast