BY TRESEMMÉ

When you’re feeling yourself, the world is your catwalk. Our TRESemmé Make Waves Shine Enhancing Cream from the Runway Collection delivers supreme hold and control for bouncy, defined curls so you can achieve a beautiful runway-inspired wave. Head backstage at New York Fashion Week, and you’ll see TRESemmé being used to style and hold the season’s top looks. TRESemmé Runway Collection brings the professionals’ styling essentials direct from New York Fashion Week to you at home, empowering you to create your favorite runway-inspired look. Add Make Waves Shine Enhancing Cream, infused with Sunflower Seed and Jojoba Oil, to your kit for a lightweight cream that nurtures your curls for natural definition and defining control. The end look: contoured runway-ready curls full of beautiful bounce, natural movement and a smooth, touchable finish. Prepare hair with your favorite TRESemmé shampoo and conditioner Dispense 1-2 pumps on damp hair as needed. Use wide tooth comb from root to end. Push curl into shape. Air dry, or blow dry with diffuser for perfectly shaped curls. Finish with your favorite TRESemmé Hair Spray to hold your look. Make Waves Shine Enhancing Cream from the Runway Collection smooths frizz and boost shine for shiny, satin-smooth curls.

Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Use this as directed and you will be pleased. I have fine short hair and the only time it has volume is the day I leave the salon. This stuff is a game changer. I'm not going to lie, it freaked me out. It's like super thick lotion. The directions tell you to rub it between your hand prior to applying. It became super sticky. Against my better judgement, I rubbed it in. Now my hair was sticky! What am I doing? I figured I had nothing to lose, so I blow dried my hair with a round brush. I couldn't believe it! Volume and soft hair. For the price you can't beat it.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
I wear my hair in a super tight bun to work when it’s long and this holds amazing. I used to use aqua net but this holds so much better mad lasts all day
Dana R.
The runaway collection hair gel is a really good product because it holds your hair in place and does what you want to do as well
Megan P.
Absolutely love tresemme, will leave hair silky and smooth, will make your hair smell amazing, you should give it a try!!!
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Love it , holds hair without stiffness .. also the price is great, it doesn’t cost a lot . Smells awesome!
Tiana G.
This is an amazing brand. When i use it in the shower it makes my hair so soft just like silk. I love it
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
Seems to be a damaging product to my hair. Did not leave nice curls but left it frizzy and hard.
Genesis R.
Great hold, use it on my buns holds it the whole night and even the next day if I don’t touch it
Pamela B.
You can't really go wrong with tresemme! They can be a little expensive but I recommend!
Patricia E.
Manila, Philippines
I first heard about Tresemme in Asia's Next Top Model and it is absolutely stunning! It can hold different hair styles!
Carla B.
Does this leave your hair oily?