Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayTRESemmé
Root Touch - Up Temporary Hair Color Spray - 25oz

TRESemmé Root Touch - Up Temporary Hair Color Spray - 2.5oz

Quickly cover roots and greys with our easy-to-use root touch up spray for brown hair. Perfect for a quick and temporary fix between salon visits!

Tresemme TRESemmé Root Touch - Up Temporary Hair Color Spray - 2.5oz root touch up? How good is it? Does your hair get greasy
Does this wash out easily? I have natural blonde hair and I just need a temporary brunette spray for a costume but want to be sure this will completely wash out? [product:tresemme-root-touch-up-temporary-hair-color-spray-light-brown-25oz]
Is there a lot of people using this product ?
Start your review of TRESemmé Root Touch - Up Temporary Hair Color Spray - 2.5oz!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Some of the best semi color root touch up I’ve ever used. It lasts for a couple of days before you have to reapply! If you want to get rid of it just shampoo and wash it out. Very cold when sprayed from can, make sure can is held about 4 inches away from where you want the color to be. If you spray too close the solution will drip! Worth trying.
Joseph T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This product is so good I buy it for my mom all the time the color is as expected. They is nothing wrong with this product it is very easy to remove from ur hair. I would totally buy this product again
Madoyma M.
Charlotte, NC
Bueno cuando necesitas retocar o dar un pequeño toque de color Good when you need to touch up or give a little touch of color
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
It's perfect for me. I was afraid it wasn't going to match my hair color because of the picture on tye bottle, however, it does match it exactly. My hair is black. It works well. One tiny spray and Wala that's it. No scent, & not sticky.
amanda K.
phila
The product was a little aggravating putting in but once I get it in an dried i likes it a lot .the color stayed looked natural an lasted all day. Didn’t care much for the smell but all an all I would use this product agin.
Marilyn K.
La Porte, IN
I have tried this...but not really likable! Very easy to use...just didn’t like the way it came off & transferred to other items! I just wouldn’t buy it again...
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Great product if you do not want to spend the time and money to get your hair colored.
vivienne V.
nyc
1,144 reviews
i tried this before i colorés my [email protected] to see how it would look. it really helped me!
Ailec H.
las vegas
It was good just that it would be a little bit grey on my hair but it smelled really good
Yesica R.
Muy bueno me encanta por que le da el cuidado necesario amo cabello y muy bueno en olor aún que estaría bien que usadas otros productos también ay mucha variwdad