BeautyHairHair ProductsTRESemme
TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Shampoo

TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Shampoo

TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Shampoo, with Biotin, tackles seven types of styling damage in one wash so you can bring on your next style!

Is this product good for dry hair?
Start your review of TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Shampoo!
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
This was not my favorite shampoo. I did not notice any sort of benefit from it and after hearing about all the lawsuits I will never be using this product again.
Milca P.
Juncos , PR
TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Shampoo uploaded by Milca P.
Purchased at: Walmart
With this shampoo and conditioner I have verified that for an item to be good for you it does not have to be very expensive. The moisture, texture and softness that they leave in your hair are unique. I recommend it as my fingers slide into my hair even when I am applying the shampoo. Highly recommended by me because I have tried it. Tresemme Repair And Protect Shampoo + Conditioner and Dry Shampoo Gift Pack
Erica  W.
TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Shampoo uploaded by Erica  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This line of shampoo and conditioner is my favorite right now and my hair is normal dry and hard to manage but with this line is makes my hair so soft and shiny and smooth!! I would definitely recommend and this is the 3rd set I’ve bought! Had to review!
Emily C.
An old favorite . Makes your hair feel so clean and weightless. Definitely makes it more manageable and soft. I enjoy the scent. Lathers well . The bottle lasts longer than most . I recommend trying especially since its super affordable and AVAILABLE many places! #tryit #beauty #haircare #shampoo #soft #clean #hair #budgetfriendly #honestreview
Jatavia H.
New Orleans, LA
This is my go-to gift shampoo because it protects the hair, makes it healthy and it doesn't dry up or leave your hair dry like most other.
Maggie L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This brand is garbage and that is why it’s so cheap. There is nothing professional about it. My hair would fall out and all it did was dry it out, stay away from this crap.
Jenni D.
Morral, OH
Good price get it with conditioner at Sam's Club. Has a good scent could last longer. Goes a long way with several family members .
Arielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is what I am using right now, along with the conditioner. It is so cheap, and works so well! Funds have been low, this has kept my hair high💯😉
Tiffany wallop W.
Seaford , DE
Purchased at: Walmart
Yess another great shampoo biotin in it is a bonus. It’s for protection of the hair.
Brandi B.
Loveland, OH
I do a number on my hair and this shampoo fixes them all. It repairs brushing, bleaching, coloring, straightening and so much more. My hair feels amazing.