BY TRESEMMÉ

• TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 visibly repairs damage in just one use.
  • Our professional-quality formula infused with Biotin instantly penetrates the hair fiber repairing it on the inside and out.
  • These repair actives help to instantly rejuvenate the hair’s surface texture simultaneously from 7 types of styling damage including brushing, blow drying, bleaching, coloring, curling, flat ironing and braiding.
  • The professional-quality TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 collection helps to protect against unavoidable damage without compromising a woman’s end look and helps to create smooth, beautiful, healthy looking hair every day. ​

• Is it a good shampoo3 Answers
  • My hair is very damaged from using heat on it daily. Doe...3 Answers
  • I have heard that this product is good for damaged hair b...4 Answers
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
I used to straighten my hair every single day for seven years with minimal protection or treatment, so it’s taken me nearly ten years to grow my hair to a decent length. This shampoo, in only a few uses, left my hair feeling thicker and healthier. I pair it with TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner to leave my hair feeling extra soft, and I’ve found that this combination has improved the way my hair looks and feels.
Tiffany D.
Suwanee
Big fan of this shampoo as my drugstore.... salon quality shampoo. I would say it is pretty comparable to Matrix shampoos. I noticed a difference immediately, but after a few weeks... I think my hair got used to the formula and didn't really 'changr'. After I switch shampoos for a week and came back to it, I noticed visible results again.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
So far out of all of TRESemme shampoos I’ve tried the repair and protect line is my favorite so far. My hair always smells great after I use it and it’s also very soft and moisturized and healthy looking. I will continue to use these bottles and will purchase again
Amy M.
Lubbock
I really wanted to love this but it just made my scalp itchy unfortunately. I do believe that it does moisturize the hair but I did not see any change with breakage after using this product for well over a month. Also, I just can't stick with something that makes my scalp itch. Will most likely work for others, just not me.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
I’ve only been using this shampoo for a week and already I’m in love! It looks and feels like a conditioner but cleans my hair well. Before starting to use this line my bangs looked like straw thanks to heat damage. After once use I saw a noticeable difference and after several my bangs are actually starting to look like healthy hair again. I wouldn’t use this everyday for those prone to greasy hair because it does cause some buildup but it’s great to add into a rotation with your regular shampoo!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Odd smelling, but other than that, did it’s job! Left my hair soft and manageable as a mother to a toddler boy. As someone who dyes their hair, I’m raving about this product! Cheap and has done the same job as any of the more expensive brands. ❤️
Tessa C.
Mesa, AZ
Smells amazing & is very affordable. This shampoo paired w/ the conditioner worked wonders on my color damaged hair. Leaves my hair feeling clean and soft without any heaviness or residue left behind. Comes in a variety of types for every type of hair . Definitely recommend this brand & product
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
I’ve been using this shampoo for a few months now. It smells nice (not too strong) and definitely cleans my hair well. Not sure how much extra protection it adds, but for the price it’s a good buy. I’ve been using it with the conditioner and together I think they do a nice job.
Samantha R.
New York
My hair loved this Shampoo for a solid two months. It’s been almost six months now and my hair continuously breaks even shortly after my haircuts. This could also be due to the cold weather in New York, but this Shampoo is targeting towards damaged hair so I expected more.
Cat J.
Taylor
Overall a pretty good product. It helped my hair heal from a previous bleach and dye disaster. It smells great as usual, but I had to apply a lot to my very thick hair to get a good result which ended up in me moving on to a different infused one. I recommend though.
Katelynn E.
Soooo has anyone else had any issues with their hair shedding a little/ a lot more then usual after using this shampoo and conditioner?????
karmen y.
Toronto
I have heard that this product is good for damaged hair but I was wondering if it will be good on damaged color Hair??
Is it a good shampoo
Candace T.
Campbellsville, KY
My hair is very damaged from using heat on it daily. Does this product actually help any at all?
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
Is this any good on curly hair?