BY TRESEMMÉ

• TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 visibly repairs damage in just one use.
  • Our professional-quality formula infused with Biotin instantly penetrates the hair fiber repairing it on the inside and out.
  • These repair actives help to instantly rejuvenate the hair’s surface texture simultaneously from 7 types of styling damage including brushing, blow drying, bleaching, coloring, curling, flat ironing and braiding.
  • The professional-quality TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 collection helps to protect against unavoidable damage without compromising a woman’s end look and helps to create smooth, beautiful, healthy looking hair every day. ​

• Is it a good shampoo3 Answers
  • My hair is very damaged from using heat on it daily. Does this p...3 Answers
  • I have heard that this product is good for damaged hair but I was...4 Answers
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
I used to straighten my hair every single day for seven years with minimal protection or treatment, so it’s taken me nearly ten years to grow my hair to a decent length. This shampoo, in only a few uses, left my hair feeling thicker and healthier. I pair it with TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Conditioner to leave my hair feeling extra soft, and I’ve found that this combination has improved the way my hair looks and feels.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
I’ve only been using this shampoo for a week and already I’m in love! It looks and feels like a conditioner but cleans my hair well. Before starting to use this line my bangs looked like straw thanks to heat damage. After once use I saw a noticeable difference and after several my bangs are actually starting to look like healthy hair again. I wouldn’t use this everyday for those prone to greasy hair because it does cause some buildup but it’s great to add into a rotation with your regular shampoo!
Tessa C.
Smells amazing & is very affordable. This shampoo paired w/ the conditioner worked wonders on my color damaged hair. Leaves my hair feeling clean and soft without any heaviness or residue left behind. Comes in a variety of types for every type of hair . Definitely recommend this brand & product
Savannah H.
I am shook.
This shampoo is fantastic. I've only used it once so far but after using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair has been noticeably changed. I know I sound crazy but my hair was instantly softer, silkier, and WAY less damaged feeling.
Jestina R.
So far out of all of TRESemme shampoos I’ve tried the repair and protect line is my favorite so far. My hair always smells great after I use it and it’s also very soft and moisturized and healthy looking. I will continue to use these bottles and will purchase again
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
I have recently just started using this product and absolutely love how shiny and smooth it has made my hair! Especially since I have only been using for a short time and have been getting quite a few compliments on my  hair so I'm definitely impressed!
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
This is my go to, always have around shampoo in between other shampoo’s. As far as repair I don’t see where it does much, but this brand is great for anyone with allergies to shampoo. It doesn’t irritate my scalp and I use it daily. Lather could be much better, smell is not very strong and I’m all about a scent for my shampoo’s but maybe that’s why this works for me so well!! Recommend to anyone that has to constantly change shampoo’s because they make your scalp itch. This one doesn’t!!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Treseme is the brand I go for when I can’t get a hold of my normal brands. I usually grab this repairing shampoo as it leaves my hair soft and nice feeling, while not damaging any of the dye I have in. Good to have in a pinch.
Samantha B.
Catonsville, MD
For the longest time I didn't believe that shampoo and conditioner could affect your hairstyle THAT much. But it all changed when I tried this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is stronger, holds its style WAY longer and is breezy/lightweight and I can get away with the style up to 2 days. I've only been using for 3 days and won't go back to anything else. Almost like a commercial. I'm obsessed!  TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner
Katelynn E.
Soooo has anyone else had any issues with their hair shedding a little/ a lot more then usual after using this shampoo and conditioner?????
karmen y.
Toronto
I have heard that this product is good for damaged hair but I was wondering if it will be good on damaged color Hair??
Is it a good shampoo
Candace T.
Campbellsville, KY
My hair is very damaged from using heat on it daily. Does this product actually help any at all?
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
Is this any good on curly hair?