BeautyHair ProductsTRESemmé
Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner

TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner

Formulado con biotina, el sistema Repair & Protect 7 se encarga al instante del daño visible y ayuda a reparar la fibra capilar desde adentro. El resultado: cabello visiblemente más fuerte, sano y manejable, listo para el peinado.

Will this conditioner enhance wavy hair? TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner
I am going on a mission trip next month with some of my classmates. I am planning to purchase this product in bulk at Sam's Club. I have two questions.. One: Does this product work for all types of hair? Two: Do you have any complaints about this product? I want to purchase something that pleases all.
I want to try a new conditioner. Is this a good one?
Start your review of TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner!
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner uploaded by Manndy Q.
received this item complimentary in my Voxbox. I must say my hair feels amazing. My hair is so full of life so full of volume. I have naturally curly hair and I use a lot of heat products. When I straighten my hair it tends 2 look dry with my free Shampoo and Conditioner. I used it and when I straightened my hair it was silky, very smooth and full of life. It didn't look dull at all. This shampoo and conditioner have biotin which is excellent for your hair.
Debra E.
Mcallen, TX
Absolutely love Tresemme hair products. Not only do I find them affordable but highly effective. Repair & Protect is my favorite daily use, when I don’t have my hair colored. I can see the difference immediately in overall look and feel with my hair. My hair is always soft and smooth. Top favorite drug store brand.
Alice R.
Melbourne
TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner uploaded by Alice R.
I bleached my hair 4 times and it is truly damaged. It got tangle easily and I got tons of split ends. The only way for me to keep my hair smooth and untangle is to use the Tresemme conditioner. So good and so cheap. I also use it as a hair mask sometimes. If you see it on sale, grab it and you won’t regret it.
Kylie W.
Royal Oak, MI
I love the way my hair feels in and out of the shower with this conditioner. It feels so smooth and I can tell the bottom on my hair feels much more healthy.
Rachel V.
TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner uploaded by Rachel V.
I love how soft and smooth my hair feels without being weighted down or super oily! I can go multiple days between washes (and with my oily hair that's hard to find!)
Lauren F.
Staten Island, NY
TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner uploaded by Lauren F.
Before using this product I had a ton of split ends from heat damage. I have to say this definitely helped repair my hair and bring it back to being shiny and smooth!
Yumna Patricia S.
Weston, FL
TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Conditioner uploaded by Yumna Patricia S.
I am using the conditioner as a complement to the shampoo and I liked how it leaves my hair silky, shiny and smelling.
Lupita B.
London, ON
It smells amazing...!! And it leaves my hair very shiny and smooth I love this product
Mary Kat C.
San Jose, CA
This conditioner is one of my go-to’s especially because of its affordability and amount you get. It does what it’s supposed to do, which is to soften, moisturize, and manage my tresses for the heat and color processing that I do to it. Worth the purchase and use.
Raudely O.
Doral, FL
A mi esposo le encanta este acondicionador reparador con biotina, tiene un aroma poco común y es raro me gustaría que modificarán su aroma, pero suaviza muy bien el cabello y lo deja hidratado y con mucho brillo y es es espectacular.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mikelle B.
il y a 2 ans
Jacqueline D. il y a un an
I’m not sure only because I have super straight hair.