suggested searches

21%

3 star

2 star

1 star

The conditioner has a pleasant smell, I like it like a perfume. It moisturizes the hair well and makes them soft and manageable, after that they do not get confused at all, for me all this is important
I was really struggling to keep my hair frizz free this worked a treat on my hair I absolutely loved this smells amazing too great for split ends
I bought this Tresemme Repair and protect 7 shampoo and conditioner as I was desperately needed something for my very fizzy damaged hair after double bleached. I cannot tell you how amazing it feels instantly after just one wash. I can easily brush my hair without any tangle and can even blow dry my hair and feel silky smooth. I definitely would recommended this product to anyone. By the way, I always have dark thick hair and I do look after my hair with regular treatment and condition my hair. It was after double bleach I felt my hair is crying out loud for help.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I am going on a mission trip next month with some of my classmates. I am planning to purchase this product in bulk at Sam's Club. I have two questions.. One: Does this product work for all types of hair? Two: Do you have any complaints about this product? I want to purchase something that pleases all.
I want to try a new conditioner. Is this a good one?
more questions