BY TRESEMMÉ

Everyday styling, stress and pollutants will take a toll on a woman’s hair, and many products only address the surface of the hair rather than caring for the scalp. With 99 percent of hair’s natural nourishment coming from the scalp, the TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp System helps to repair and treat those daily stressors that can harm sensitive scalps and hair. The result is a moisturised scalp salon gorgeous hair. The TRESemmé Renewal Hair and Scalp System combines hair and scalp ingredients for deep conditioning to make hair look healthy. The salon-quality formula with Tea Tree Extract and Sunflower Seed Oil, moisturises the scalp and gives you soft and manageable hair to help women achieve a salon-gorgeous finish. see more...

• Can this be used every wash or once/twice a week?2 Answers
  • This product contains Tea Tree Oil. I currently use Teatr...1 Answers
  • I need a shampoo for dry, flaky scalp and oily hair. How ...1 Answers
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Danielle C.
Purchased at: Target
I use this product all the time! I love the way it leaves my hair smelling after I shower. I’ve recommended it to my sisters who have straight to dry hair, so they love the results they get from using it.
Caitlyn W.
For a long time.. this was the only conditioner I used. However I don’t use it so much anymore. That’s not to say I don’t love it. I can always come back to this and know it will do the job. I just wish it didn’t contain sulfates and alcohols.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
I just switched to this shampoo from the original Tresseme formula and wow! I love it. My hair has never felt so soft before. It lathers great, the scent is great. I definitely recommend trying this if you have dry or damaged hair.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is OK and it's pretty reasonable in pricing but it just didn't seem to give my hair what it needed. I need a shampoo that leaves my hair looking and feeling super healthy and silky soft. This one just doesn't cut it for me
Cari B.
I use this shampoo when I feel my hair needs some help. It helps when my scalp gets dry from the fluctuating weather and eases some of the not so fun flaky scalp
Janiette leidy H.
This shampoo I love it in its quality and price its soft lasting fragrance and its formula that conditions and cleanses in soft depth formulates and nourishes our hair
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I always have issues withdry scalp and this kinda refreshed it.  Not over night but after a month of using my hurt scalp was def healed and happier than normal.  Great price point & tons of coupons in the mail or coupon apps for savings.  This is a brand I always trust for quality
Lisa E.
Abilene, TX
Works great if you have a really dry scalp. My scalp is usually very dry and almost always itchy, but using this a few times a week seems to help. Note: I don't wash my hair more than two or three times a week, so if you're a daily hair washer you may want to alternate with another non-renewal type of shampoo)
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
it not the most expensive product you will get but it does the job well. I I like the fact that it does not smell or leave residue in
your hair. The product is not pricey compare with with other products I had use
in the past. I really like the product overall, I recommended to my friends and
bought a full bottle since.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Can this be used every wash or once/twice a week?
Danielle D.
Kitchener , ON
This product contains Tea Tree Oil. I currently use Teatree oil after washing my daughters hair as a live preventive. Will this shampoo work the same as using just the oil ?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
i need to try this
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I need a shampoo for dry, flaky scalp and oily hair. How is this one?
Candi M.
Would you suggest this for oily hair? My son has very oily hair and I'm trying to find something to help his hair to not be oily.