TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Veronica B.TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Savannah R.TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Shelly M.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Nourishes scalp and renews your hair leaving it beautiful from start to finish. With tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil the salon quality formulas help repair the scalp at the surface cellular level* and gives you soft, manageable hair and a moisturized scalp. *refers to stratum corneum

Maria A.
Towson,MD
I had dandruff but this help me fure it. It help me repair my hair from my scalp. Fuller thicker stronger hair. Although it is more expensive I think u get alot of product for it & excellent quality.
Caitlyn W.
For a long time.. this was the only conditioner I used. However I don’t use it so much anymore. That’s not to say I don’t love it. I can always come back to this and know it will do the job. I just wish it didn’t contain sulfates and alcohols.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
I just switched to this shampoo from the original Tresseme formula and wow! I love it. My hair has never felt so soft before. It lathers great, the scent is great. I definitely recommend trying this if you have dry or damaged hair.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Nope, hate this shampoo so much I used it for shaving. Left my hair oily and heavy. Had to use dry shampoo the next morning after I washed my hair. Even when blow drying my after a wash made my hair just lay flat.
Enza L.
Bronx, NY
This is my go-to shampoo! It definitely does its job. It smells great and it cleans well. I always come out with super silky hair that smells great and a light scalp! Overall, I will keep using it. No complaints.
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I really love this tresemme shampoo because it is gentle on my sensitive scalp. It helps with dandruff and smells really good. I highly recommend for how inexpensive and effective this product is.
Cari B.
I use this shampoo when I feel my hair needs some help. It helps when my scalp gets dry from the fluctuating weather and eases some of the not so fun flaky scalp
janiette leidy H.
This shampoo I love it in its quality and price its soft lasting fragrance and its formula that conditions and cleanses in soft depth formulates and nourishes our hair
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I always have issues withdry scalp and this kinda refreshed it.  Not over night but after a month of using my hurt scalp was def healed and happier than normal.  Great price point & tons of coupons in the mail or coupon apps for savings.  This is a brand I always trust for quality
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
it not the most expensive product you will get but it does the job well. I I like the fact that it does not smell or leave residue in
your hair. The product is not pricey compare with with other products I had use
in the past. I really like the product overall, I recommended to my friends and
bought a full bottle since.
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Can this be used every wash or once/twice a week?
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
Does this get rid of dandruff?
Candi M.
Would you suggest this for oily hair? My son has very oily hair and I'm trying to find something to help his hair to not be oily.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I need a shampoo for dry, flaky scalp and oily hair. How is this one?
Valentina B.